Resume of Wedding Coordinator in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
WEDDING COORDINATOR -leveraging 5+ years of experience
A perfectionist wedding manager, with expertise in all elements of event planning and managing. Endowed with excellent problem-solving skills and strong project management allowing for superior customer service, and a proven track record of creating a wonderful and elegant wedding.
- Service-oriented, skilled in providing exceptional customer service, providing invaluable assistance in providing location information, creative ideas, and event details confirmation.
- An expert in recommending, developing, and implementing comprehensive wedding plans to orchestrate unforgettable and successful events.
- Strategically proficient in all aspects of wedding planning, contributing to superior customer satisfaction.
- Experience-backed ability, to effectively negotiate with suppliers to achieve the most profitable terms, thereby maximizing profits.
- Proven track record in promptly and satisfactorily addressing client complaints, and resolving issues to ensure a seamless and satisfactory experience.
- Capable of supervising and collaborating with event staff to facilitate the booking and execution of banquet and catering functions, with a specific focus on wedding events.
- Trained in meticulously planning and organizing events while meticulously managing financial and time constraints.
- Event Management
- Event Budget Management
- Menu Planning
- Wedding Management
- Event Timelines
- Communication Skills
- Wedding Planning
- Customer Service
The Dream Planners, New Delhi | Apr 2022 - Present
- Managing the timeline, assisting the couple and bridal party, assisting in setting up the ceremony and reception, and handling any ad-hoc tasks throughout the day.
- Making sure that all elements of the service proceed exactly as planned.
- Assuring that the wedding venue and other services are in good condition on the day of the event.
- Coordinating with vendors such as florists, bakers, photographers, musicians, etc. to ensure that all details of the wedding are taken care of.
- Overseeing the budget for the event and making sure that it does not exceed the projected amount.
- Scheduling meetings with vendors and clients to discuss specific details about the wedding or event.
- Co-responding with clergy members, including arranging for their transportation to the ceremony site.
- Assisting the bride or groom with planning the event by providing suggestions and feedback on all aspects of the ceremony and reception.
- Planning the wedding day schedule based on the time of the ceremony, the location, and other events such as a reception.
- Coordinating with other wedding professionals, such as florists, bakers, photographers, musicians, etc. to ensure that all details of the wedding are taken care of.
- Accountable for detail, service, and planning for the success of these events with the collaboration of key departments to achieve maximum profitability and guest satisfaction.
Seven Styles Planners, Ghaziabad | May 2020 - Mar 2022
- Conducted initial consultations with clients to discuss the wedding packages available, the type of wedding desired, and their wedding budget.
- Created and communicated an appropriate timeline for all the wedding activities.
- Conferred with clients to discuss wedding details, including venue options as well as entertainment, catering, and decoration preferences.
- Scheduled meetings with clients to tour suitable wedding venues and meet with vendors, such as florists, photographers, caterers, bakers, and invitation designers.
- Negotiated contracts with selected vendors and made payments as required.
- Ensured that wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations, as well as wedding programs and place cards, were printed on time.
- Arranged for necessary wedding supplies and equipment to be transported to the wedding venue in a timely manner.
- Ensured that clients' wedding gifts and personal property are packed away and secured in an assigned vehicle or storage room.
- Monitored all wedding-day activities to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Successful account management of key accounts through target achievement and effective resource allocation to projects.
Brand-Wise Events, Noida | Jul 2018 - Apr 2020
Assistant Wedding Planner
- Provided assistance in managing, meetings and special events operations.
- Serviced and oversaw the correct set-up of the ceremony and reception site(s).
- Aided VIPs throughout the course of the event.
- Being available to wedding guests to answer their questions and assist them as needed (i.e. gentleman spills sauce on his jacket, lady spills red wine on her skirt/shoes, someone is feeling ill and needs attention, etc.).
- Directed guests to appropriate areas as needed throughout the evening (i.e. restroom, exits, parking, bar, etc.).
- Assisted vendors with their set-up by being close at hand to answer questions with regard to product placement.
- Being a resource to the Bride & Groom with regard to what’s happening next in the schedule.
- Oversaw and assisted with set up and tear down of wedding decor items (linens, charger plates, escort cards, place cards, favors, chair covers, etc.)
- Maintained the schedule and coordinated the timeline for all special events throughout the reception.
- Planned, and coordinated arrangements for assigned events with the help of subcontractors like decorating companies, electrical staff, audio-visual companies, food and beverage contractor, etc to ensure the success of the day.
- Served as the on-site contact person for the events and also assisted the clients during events to handle any unexpected changes, requests, or unusual circumstances that may arise.
- MBA in Event Management, Indian Institute of Professional Studies, Mumbai, Jul 2016- May 2018
- BBA in Hospitality Management, National Academy for Event Management and Development, Mumbai, Apr 2013 – May 2016
Languages Known- English and Hindi
Wedding Coordinator Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples