Resume of Web Designer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
WEB DESIGNER -leveraging 10+ years of experience
Innovative, task-driven professional with 10+ years of experience in web design and development across diverse equipment. Equipped with a record of success in consistently identifying and providing the technological needs of companies through ingenious innovations. Proficient in developing databases, creating user interfaces, writing and testing codes, troubleshooting simple/complex issues, and implementing new features based on feedback. Capable of creating a website from the ground up, including concept, navigation, layout, programming, UX, and SEO. Expert in writing well-designed, tested, and efficient code that follows current Web development best practices. Fast learner, strong worker, and team player skilled in a variety of programming languages and multimedia Web tools.
- Skilled to work with technologies such as JQuery and Ajax to make the website more attractive and user-friendly.
- Expert to collaborate with developers in front-end design and development as well as UI design for web and desktop applications.
- Accomplished in working with styling (CSS) and HTML for device designs for various clients, adjusting to match concepts provide.
- Adept to increase web traffic and lower bounce rates through SEO, social media campaigns, and improve UI and design elements
- Web & Multimedia Development
- Digital & Interactive Design
- Graphic & GUI Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 3D Animation & Agile Methodologies
- Web Content Management
- Internet Technologies
- Compression Formats
- Audio/Video Editing
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida Jan. 2017 – Present
- Maintains relationships by developing an understanding of the strategies, and business operations; attending client meetings; assisting in the preparation of presentations; answering questions; explaining policies and procedures.
- Identifies training and development needs by analyzing operational results, job requirements, operational problems, plans, forecasts, and current training programs. Satisfies training and development needs by researching, consulting with the subject matter, training and design implementation experts.
- Assist management in achieving their business goals by sharing ideas and best practices between and amongst business units.
- Provides for effective use of human capital by ensuring integration of succession planning, performance management, career development, recruiting, and workforce diversity that assist the organization in achieving its business strategies.
- Resolves manager and employee dissatisfaction by investigating complaints and concerns; evaluating and offering possible courses of action; providing advice, guidance, and direction.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying and reviewing existing and new laws; auditing and enforcing adherence to requirements; rendering opinions; advising management on needed actions.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Allocates program costs by preparing operational and risk reports for analyses.
- Increases employee effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training; communicates job expectations, values, strategies, and objectives; coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees; plan, monitor and appraise job results; foster a climate conducive for offering information and opinions; provides educational opportunities.
OMO, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
- Designed online experiences for the Work Collaboration web properties and associated landing pages
- Created wireframes, storyboards, and user flows to communicate ideas and improve the user experience
- Supported test and learning frameworks, including split-testing, to inform design based on optimal user response/engagement
- Understood and employ the latest best practices in web design that create experiences that are easy to navigate and optimized for conversion
- Designed images, banners, and other graphics to improve site appearance and performance
- Continuously evolved knowledge of online user behavior and digital marketing to optimize performance
- Participated in the modification and architecture of websites to resolve issues and plan for future growth
- Actively partnered with the marketing team to design and build required deliverables, including digital assets as needed
Digit, Greater Noida Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
- Executed all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualized original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness.
- Created wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Presented and defended designs and key deliverables to peers.
- Established and promoted design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Worked strategically with the creative director, Sr. Developer, and project manager to ensure effective page designs, usability, and brand adherence.
- Supported existing WordPress sites with updates, maintenance, and new designs.
LIV Space, Greater Noida Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2012
- Used scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media to design, build, or maintain websites.
- Conferred with team members to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Maintained an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices.
- Identified problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluated code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determined user needs by analyzing technical requirements and providing estimates to sales.
Mary Studios, Greater Noida Dec. 2010 – Apr. 2011
- Designed and developed web design, front-end development, UX strategy, and conversion optimization.
- Developed and oversaw the implementation of e-commerce websites and applications; coordinated site and application functionality with the organization's content management system.
- Planned to execute and facilitate website and application development projects in accordance with specifications, budget, and timeline.
- Identified, troubleshoot, and resolve site and application issues; recommends and implements preventive measures to avoid future problems.
- Maintained knowledge of emerging technology and best practices in website and application design and development.
- Assisted in managing content on multiple brand websites
- Generated new ideas to help improve user experience, mobile experience, and conversion rates
Education – BSc (Web Development) Amity University 2011
Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Experience Design, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate, Dreamweaver, Fuse, Adobe Muse, Acrobat Pro DC
Languages Known: English, German & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~