Resume of Veterinarian in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
VETERINARIAN -leveraging 8+ years of experience
A friendly, detail-oriented veterinarian who is well-known for providing excellent animal care while establishing trustworthy relationships. Known for making a difference in pet care, doing well in high-pressure situations, and optimising the patient experience. Self-starter with strong verbal and writing communication abilities. Respected team player that can collaborate with people at all levels of a company.
- Proficient in performing surgery, dressing and treating wounds, and prescribing medication.
- Adept in promoting preventative care by advocating and administering routine vaccinations, and by educating clients on positive diet and lifestyle choices for pets.
- Skilled in improving patients’ dental health by performing checkups, and cleaning and extracting teeth.
- Competent in assessing and examining patients, and diagnosing their medical issues.
- Experienced in conducting laboratory tests on specimens to diagnose medical conditions.
- Animal Care
- Relationship Building
- Training and Development
- Owner Education
- Surgical Procedures
- Treatment Plans
- Recovery Plans
- Medication Administration
Apollo Hospitals, Noida Jan. 2017 – Dec. 2021
- Served as a full-time veterinarian and provided quality education and small animal care in a dual-location, 5-veterinarian practice.
- Developed/sustained trusting client relationships and provided excellent routine and emergency veterinary care for small animals.
- Administered anesthesia and wound care, performed minor spay and neuter surgeries, provided dental care and treatments, and assured animal safety.
- Educated owners on preventative animal care and practices, promoted/recommended in-house dog training programs and limited adoption services.
- Diagnosed and treated chronic and traumatic skin allergies and eye diseases, performed routine surgeries (spay and neuter) in both canine and felines patients.
- Recommended animal prescription diets, marketed specialized nutritional formulas, and increased practice sales and profitability.
- Offered compassionate animal care and provided emotional support to pet owners in end-of-life scenarios.
Seven Consultancy, Greater Noida Jan. 2013 – Aug. 2016
- Conducted animal health surveillance for all reportable diseases throughout the State.
- Created as needed and maintained animal disease surveillance databases.
- Analyzed data from these databases and distributed written results of the analysis.
- Developed disease prevention and control policies for the state.
- Wrote or revised administrative rules and drafts bills as needed for the prevention and control of animal diseases.
- Applied for cooperative agreement funding for the state by writing work plans and submitting all required documents.
- Performed the tracking of the use of cooperative agreement funds used and filed required reports on a quarterly basis.
Education – Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc) Madras Veterinary College, 2013
Languages Known: English, German & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Veterinarian Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples