Resume of Treasury Analyst in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
TREASURY ANALYST-leveraging 11+ years of experience
Senior-level Treasury with 11 years of experience and strategic accomplishments. Proactive and proven in making time-sensitive assessments and judgments that result in beneficial outcomes under extreme time pressure and crises. Innovative and critical thinker who can bring new items and techniques to market while also contributing to profit targets. With considerable treasury expertise, a proven track record as an officer, operations professional, and senior member of trade teams; proven cross-functional and cross-cultural team member with a passion for success and the ability to impact change via informed decisions and sound judgment.
- Proficient in excel in analyzing macro/ microeconomic factors used in managing short and long-term liquidity, interest rate risks, and hedging strategies; skilled in translating data into profitable opportunities using multiple derivative products.
- Highly skilled in documenting transactions and updating ledgers and the financials database and in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Agile in responding to trade queries and settlement issues by communicating with bank counterparties and settlements department.
- Adept at preparing financial forecasts such as revenue, expenses, and loan estimations.
- Skilled in developing cash management, investment, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Effective in monitoring and managing cash flows ensuring sufficient funds in bank accounts to make payments in the appropriate currencies and making recommendations to limit currency exposure and reduce transaction costs.
- Financial/ Capital Markets
- Business Development
- Organizational Performance
- Foreign Currencies
- Reporting Requirements
- Hedge Strategies
- Derivative Products
- Short/ Long Range Planning
- Liquidity Management
- Industry Relationship Building
- Capital Markets
- Cash/ Investment Management
- Resource Management
- Global Banking
- Micro/ Macro Economic Analyses
- Senior Leadership Partner
- Risk Assessment
Greenlam Industries ltd, Noida | Jan. 2019 – Present
Senior Treasury Analyst
- Support global cash management activities, including daily liquidity, cash concentration, positioning, funding, investment, and cash flow forecasting;
- Manage global bank accounts and provide analyses that are associated with transactions, bank fees, and bank records;
- Input payments, execute FX trades, and resolve transaction-related issues;
- Assist in Treasury RFP processes. Implement bank & treasury technologies, products, and services to simplify and enhance global treasury operations;
- Perform analyses and identify risk & opportunities to propose optimal subsidiary financing and investment alternatives;
- Support the development and implementation of strategic capital market projects, including debt issuance, M&A initiatives, foreign exchange & interest rate hedging strategies;
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures, including proposing and implementing improvements to existing policies and procedures;
- Compile and analyze treasury information to meet monthly, quarterly, and fiscal year-end management reporting and external auditor requirements.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Senior Treasury Analyst
- Maintained and reconciled 30+ bank accounts on a daily basis ensuring that all accounts were balanced.
- Worked with internal contacts to identify and provide a correct accounting for unidentified cash transactions.
- Created posting rules to automate posting of cash transactions resulting in over 90% of cash transactions being posted automatically.
- Accurately checked cash ledger balances to ensure that the accounts were balanced prior to the monthly interface to the general ledger.
- Accurately executed USD and foreign currency wire transfers to internal and outside companies using quantum and various banking systems. Executed all transfers in adherence to internal controls.
- Worked with business groups and banks to recover funds related to forged checks.
- Worked with banks and business groups to ensure that checks images met detailed specifications.
- Directly assisted cash managers by ensuring timely import of all files into the treasury system.
- Provided excellent customer service support to banking partners, accounts payable, claims department, and premium receivables groups.
Genius Consultants Limited, Greater Noida | Sept. 2013 - Aug. 2015
Jr. Treasury Analyst
- Managed daily global liquidity including the execution of investments, debt administration, and intercompany activities.
- Lead the investment strategy and recommendation of new investment products and dividend, capitalization, and repatriation activities for Treasury
- Served as Treasury liaison to business units/stakeholders; ensure business needs are met and advised on Treasury-related/impacted processes.
- Recommended and implemented process and reporting improvements; maintain process documentation and support business continuity planning
- Supported deployment of additional functionality and bank account/bank portal administration and also foreign exchange execution and management of bank guarantees/letters of credit
- Worked closely with Treasury, Accounting, Tax, Legal, IT, and business teams
YMCA Teen Centre, Brooklyn | Mar. 2011 - Aug. 2013
Assistant Treasury Analyst
- Performed cash management functions for the firm, including determining daily cash position, preparing daily cash projection, preparing payment and wire transfer requests, and executing Bill trades. Ensured accuracy of bank funding and pledged customer collateral.
- Prepared weekly/monthly cash flow forecasted for the firm and documented all expected inflows and outflows. Projected monies are available for investment. Researched and documented analysis of significant variances.
- Reviewed and posted all-cash journal entries required to complete month-end close. Prepared documentation for all material balance sheet account fluctuations.
- Reconciled cash account in accordance with established deadlines. Identified discrepancies and recommended resolutions. Compiled and organized all required work papers.
- Developed and maintained policies and procedures related to Corporate Treasury. Reviewed policies and procedures regularly and recommended changes as required.
- Provided support for all the firm financial and regulatory audits in regards to Treasury by compiling, analyzing, and preparing all assigned audit materials in accordance with established deadlines.
Hewlett Packard Careers, Gurgaon | Jan. 2011 - Apr. 2011
Assistant Treasury Analyst
- Prepared and analysed various items, such as cash forecasting, monthly cash receipts, lockbox analysis, etc.
- Managed the corporate intercompany loan portfolio including such functions as recording and preparing loan documents and journal entries, recording monthly interest accruals, and reconciling monthly activity.
- Maintained the company’s loan portfolios and prepare a monthly securitization reporting package.
- Responsible for maintenance and oversight of corporate insurance policies, including but not limited to, preparing insurance application renewal requirements, maintaining the property database, managing insurance certificate requests, etc.
- Gathered information to support the insurance application process and identified and improved processes associated with insurance programs.
- Partnered with Internal and External Audit on all audit inquiries and assist all audit teams with collection and explanation of needed materials for testing and audits.
Education – MBA (Accounting and Finance) | VIPS | 2010
BBA, Indraprastha University | 2008
Languages Known: English and Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Treasury Analyst Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples