Resume of Transportation Specialist in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
TRANSPORTATION SPECIALIST -leveraging 8+ years of experience
Knowledgeable and seasoned Transportation Specialist experienced in global logistics by ground, water, and air. Specialise in overseeing large-scale movements, maintenance, and supplies for massive groups of personnel. Provide hands-on leadership and effectively manage and oversee operations while ensuring all requirements and deadlines are met. Known for strong product knowledge and deep understanding of best practices with a superior awareness of budget management and cost controls.
- Skilled in keeping transportation operations within budget without compromising efficiency.
- Competent in processing transportation documentation and monitoring drivers' logbook entries.
- Adept in developing, implementing, and improving transportation policies and procedures.
- Proficient in recruiting, training, and supervising drivers and transportation division staff.
- Timely Delivery
- Inventory Control
- Inventory Levels
- External Customers
- Management System
- Cycle Counts
- Customer Orders
- Stock Records
- Inventory Reports
- Storage Areas
Gap Inc., Noida Sept. 2016 – Feb. 2022
- Scheduled transportation with carriers for regular planned deliveries to and from customers, warehouses, and plants.
- Took constraints, such as maximum loads, available time slots, equipment pools, etc.
- Established relationships and communicated with individuals at agencies, maintaining order with residents and minimizing the use of force.
- Worked independently to run, review, and update reports in SAP and I2 to manage orders and complaints.
- Provided great customer and delivery service.
- Completed all delivery and pick-up requests on time.
- Worked with Customer Service and third-party carriers at all levels to meet requests and escalations.
Gramfactory Warehouse, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
- Operated Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMVs) on non-public roads or in yard to move trailers to/from dock and parking locations.
- Operated CMVs on public roads as required while staying on predetermined routes and using approved equipment.
- Complied with company policies, procedures, and DOT regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, trailer designations, violation and incident reporting requirements, break periods, etc.)
- Completed driver vehicle inspection reports on equipment and notify managers of any maintenance or delivery issues encountered.
- Followed hostler and delivery schedules, track and report working hours and breaks at appropriate times, adhere to yard safety policies, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with weather/road conditions.
- Worked primarily outside and drive different commercial motor vehicles over the road.
- Worked at nearby sites locations within the area needed to support the business
Education – MBA, UPES Dehradun, 2014
BBA, Delhi University, 2012
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Supply Chain Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples