Resume of Training Administrator in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
Training Administrator-leveraging 5+ years of experience
Highly experienced Training Administrator with a broad range of skills and expertise in college-level education leadership and policy, academic program development and implementation, college operations, budget management, and relationship development. Skilled in the creation of academic and operational policies/procedures, as well as the definition of academic goals. Expertise in forming and sustaining positive, cooperative working relationships with students and other academics. Expert at bringing educators and students together to identify problems, track progress, design solutions, and ensure that goals and objectives are met.
- Proficient in identifying the training needs of our organization and chalking out a plan to carry them out.
- Skilled in designing and developing training courses and the documentation, presentations, and videos related to the training.
- Responsible for creating٫ reviewing and disseminating training material٫ such as instructional notes٫ feedback forms and so on
- Competent at preparing reports on training activities and results and suggesting improvements or new programs.
- Adept at maintaining up-to-date, correct, and accurate training records, such as trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets, etc.
- Efficient in booking classrooms or other appropriate venues and ensuring that they are properly set up
- Office Management
- Curriculum Development
- Lesson Planning and Review
- Database Administration
- Data-Driven Instruction
- Performance Evaluation
- Document Preparation
- Policy Implementation and review
- Program Management
VIPS, Lucknow | Jan. 2019 – Present
- Identified the group and individual training needs and designed an organizational training strategy.
- Researched, designed, developed, coordinated, communicated, delivered, and supported the training and organizational development with a focus on individuals’ professional and leadership development.
- Wrote, solicited for, edited, and published the division-wide monthly newsletter.
- Facilitated meetings as a non-bias team member, to assist employees with opposing viewpoints in coming to a collective agreement that will benefit the entire division, as well as its mission.
- Facilitated brainstorming sessions for employees within the division.
- Developed individual training plans. Designed and expanded training and development programs based on continual needs assessments.
- Planned, coordinated, and executed the delivery of training conducted by external consultants and presenters.
- Coordinated with the licensing authorities to ensure that appropriate continuing education credits are applied to training events and coordinated support for audits of CPE.
Maharaja Agarsen Public School, Lucknow | Apr. 2016 – Dec 2018
- Developed and coordinated the sexual and relationship violence prevention initiatives on campus.
- Supervised 20+ Early Childhood Education staff, completing all personnel actions to include recruitment, training, and staff evaluations of primary and supplemental staff.
- Planned, developed, and provided in-service training for all childcare staff and assisted staff with presenting Educational programs and activities.
- Successfully maintained 500+ student files, conferring with parents regularly on the development and enrolment of children.
- Developed and executed marketing campaigns to prospective clients, while maintaining close working relationships with current parents, universities, and community colleges.
- Designed policies and procedures to meet or exceed government standards and codes for safety, security, and maintenance.
Education – Masters of Education | Lucknow University | 2016
Bachelor of Education | Delhi University | 2013
~References and other document’s available upon request~
Training Administrator Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples