Resume of Talent Acquisition Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER -leveraging 16+ years of experience
Talent Acquisition Manager with substantial expertise directing large-scale corporate programs to maximize recruiting efforts for industry leaders. An experienced leader with expertise in full-cycle recruiting and building corporate relationships that result in high-quality hiring for difficult roles. Ability to work with management to identify methods for increasing employee productivity and engagement. Strategic thinker and self-motivated recruiter capable of exceeding quotas for time to fill, client/candidate satisfaction, and retention through inventive sourcing strategies in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Skilled to coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Proficient in ensuring the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
- Competent to devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
- Adept to create and implementing end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
- Accomplished to form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
- Strategic Recruiting
- Social Networking
- Business Partner
- Offer Negotiations
- Employee Retention
- Talent Management
- Recruitment Process
- Vendor Relationships
- Performance Management
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida Jan. 2017 – Present
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Develops, implements, and manages a recruitment strategy and process to identify and hire top talent for Faculty Support Specialist and other faculty administrative support roles.
- Maintains a pipeline of prospective candidates. Develops a recruitment website and recruitment materials to attract candidates.
- Determines recruiting strategies including varied recruiting avenues such as college recruitment, posting positions to online resources, and other targeted outreach and identifies ways to expand candidate pools.
- Plans and executes a strategy to attract candidates with diverse and underrepresented backgrounds.
- Builds and manages relationships with internal and external constituents to create awareness of opportunities and foster new leads.
- Facilitates the recruitment process for faculty supervisors and candidates to ensure excellent customer service and effective assignment planning.
- Manages the requisition process. Screens resume and cover letters; coordinates interview schedules conducts phone screens and participates in group interviews; conducts candidate skills assessment. Checks candidate references.
- Works closely with the organization’s HR partners to prepare candidate offers and offer letters; works with the Associate Director to set compensation for new hires.
- Maintains awareness of compensation levels and equity across the company, and the broader job market, and recommends appropriate compensation for hires and existing staff.
- Develops, implements, and manages the on-boarding process for Faculty Support Specialists and other administrative support roles including planning the initial training schedule.
- Tracks recruitment metrics, helping to assess the effectiveness of the recruitment efforts. Develops strategies to forecast FSS needs and suggests process improvements to increase effectiveness.
OMO, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of recruiters to support the hiring of licensed insurance agents
- Source, screen resumes, and interview qualified candidates for all multifunctional non-agent corporate roles.
- Provide consistent communication to ensure recruiters have clear goals and accountabilities to deliver against recruiting KPIs
- Inspires recruiter creativity and strengthens their abilities in uncovering new and innovative methods or channels to build a strong talent pipeline
- Guides recruiters to develop and implement sourcing and recruiting tactics with a specific emphasis on quality of hires and process efficiency.
- Plan and execute recruiting events and campaigns that attract quality talent
- Develops strong partnerships with key business leaders and stakeholders and actively consults with business leaders regarding industry trends and labor market insights
- Use data and analytics to identify bottlenecks, and areas of opportunity, and improve processes for the recruiting team
- Fosters a culture within the team that promotes, recognizes, and rewards continuous-improvement, best practice sharing, and "outside the box" thinking
Digit, Greater Noida Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Worked with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Assisted with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.) Develop a recruitment strategy.
- Identified future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing, develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Managed the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counselled the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provided recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data.
- Developed specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Used social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
LIV Space, Greater Noida Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2012
- Driving and executing the Talent Acquisition strategy for the aligned functional groups, including a robust DEI Talent Acquisition strategy
- Partnering with the business to develop and drive direct sourcing methods and strategies, utilizing in-house recruiting methods
- Managing the Talent Acquisition processes through direct and matrix teams
- Driving re-engineering and process improvements to ensure optimal productivity and best practice across the team
- Partnering with internal HR partners to structure and negotiate complex offers with senior candidates
- Building strategic relationships with the business and HR community, acting as a trusted Advisor
- Attending appropriate business management meetings and recruitment forums providing regular Talent Acquisition and market updates to clients and senior management
- Partnering with F&BM on demand planning and monitoring team capacity and headcount to enable delivery against demand
- Measuring and driving results by leveraging metrics and reporting to enable top performance from the team; understanding diversity goals for the aligned functional groups, providing education to hiring managers and partnering to deliver diverse candidate slates
- Partnering with colleagues to contribute to the wider HR team through proactive sharing of information and best practice
Education – MBA (Human Resources) Amity University 2011
BBA (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2009
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
Talent Acquisition Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples