Resume of Systems Engineer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
SYSTEMS ENGINEER-leveraging 7+ years of experience
Meticulous professional with comprehensive industry expertise in a System Administrator System Engineer role using Microsoft technology, enterprise storage environments, and cloud-based identity providers. With over 9 years of extensive experience in IT Automation and cloud migrations and management contributing to technical solutions. Adept at configuring, and maintaining operating systems, and ensuring the highest infrastructural availability.
- Proficient in modern programming languages, modern computer architecture, and its practicable applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot OS-related issues and determine short-term and long-term solutions.
- Adept at design requirements development, system requirements verification, and development of system design reports or documentation packages demonstrating requirements implementation or validation.
- Well-acquainted with Office 365 services including Exchange Online (Transport rules, Anti-spam, Anti-malware, Safe Attachment & Links, DKIM) and Endpoint Security (Intune, Conditional Access, Security Baselines).
- Demonstrated ability of effective communication, both verbal and written, to varying levels of audiences.
- Effectively manage time and resources to deliver projects and collateral assets on time and in working order.
- Ansible AWX
- Virtualization and Automation
- Model-based development
- Cloud Integration
- Base server applications
- Data structure algorithms
- Systems programming skills
- Memory management
- SAAS applications
IBM, Noida | Sept. 2020– Present
- Analyze user’s requirements, the concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Assess system requirements and lead design and development activities.
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Revise existing systems, testing the functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input requirements, and storage.
- Ensure operational excellence of infrastructure within our physical production facilities.
- Partner with IT leaders and fellow engineers to contribute to the development of both short and long-term technology solutions across physical data centers and the cloud.
- Provide system concept definition, system requirements development and analysis, new technology assessments, evaluation of alternative technical solutions, and system integration and test.
- Guide trainees and other members of the team through system architecture and recommend solutions in alignment with systems engineering best practices
- Perform impact analyses for proposed requirement changes, establish means of verifying requirements implementation, including acceptance criteria, and assist in Configuration Management.
Tata Consultancy Services, Bengaluru Mar. 2019 – Aug. 2020
- Ensured appropriate engineering of projects utilizing production.
- Resolved technical problems, contributing towards improving automation and orchestration of the virtual environment on an ongoing basis to ensure the solutions continue to meet the dynamic business objectives.
- Stayed abreast of current technologies and make recommendations based on knowledge and research.
- Analyzed fault-tolerance and high availability issues, performance and scale challenges, and solve them
Led cross-functional initiatives, and collaborated with engineers, product managers, and Technical Program Managers.
- Extended UML-based models to other tools and modeling environments via existing frameworks and API.
- Contributed to the design and roadmap of industry-leading AAA engine technology.
- Diagnosed and fixed critical system failures in high-pressure situations to reduce Mean Time to Resolve (MTTR).
- Ensured operational readiness of the services to customers regarding availability and performance.
- Coordinated with customers, third-party integrators, and suppliers to develop interfaces for integrated line control solutions and set up Ethernet switches to interface with the MULTIVAC equipment.
Infosys, Bengaluru | Sept. 2016– Feb. 2018
- Worked closely with teams including, Helpdesk, Network, and Software Development to support and implement software and hardware systems.
- Executed technical strategy in the deployment of complex systems and contributed to technical solutions.
- Implemented projects in support of a range of complex applications that rely on server functionality.
- Maintained and upgraded migrations, installed new software releases and system upgrades, and resolved software-related problems as per requirements.
- Participated in the ongoing development and implementation of the company’s cloud strategy.
- Ensured the availability, performance, and operational integrity of the Network Operations domain.
- Performed root cause analysis to recover from network service interruptions, and to prevent recurring problems
- Tracked and escalated open issues to ensure operational success.
- Maintained data files and monitored system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Aided with the management of backups and performed system backup and recovery.
- Education –B.Tech (Computer Science), IIT Bombay 2016
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
Systems Engineering Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples