Resume of System Analysts in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
SYSTEM ANALYST-leveraging +11 years of experience
Result-driven Senior Systems Analyst with 11 years of hands-on experience both in government and non-government projects ranging from custom development, COTS configuration, systems integration to data migration/conversion domains aimed at process modernization, process automation, process reengineering, application replacement, and certification.
Proven ability to resolve system bugs and issues while ensuring continuous operational improvement and optimization, specializing in system life cycle development, project leadership and client relations. Applies strong analytical skills to inform senior management of key trends to reduce company expenditures and increase overall performance.
- Proficient in maintaining an understanding of the technical architecture supporting the organization's various database applications such as NextGen and gemms, as well as the data flows between systems and etl.
- Highly skilled in participating in evaluation and analysis of customers’ requests under minimal supervision to evaluate client needs and implementing solutions in areas of responsibility to support the department's core business.
- Adept at facilitating design sessions between developers, business analysts and testers to construct solutions that meet business needs and project goals.
- Accomplished in analyzing business requirements to create detailed systems requirements documentation , process flows and performs system impact analysis, ensuring quality and completeness of all deliverables and obtaining necessary srd sign-offs.
- Capable in advising and recommending areas of program planning, business management, budget execution and program
- Adroit in analyzing and verifying development of projects according to the client requirements and modifying it with a perspective to align it with business need
- Solution Development
- Product Management
- Technical Writing
- In-depth Analysis
- Performance Evaluation
- PACS Support
- System Integration
- Server Management
- IT Security
PCS , Pune
Growth Path :
Senior System Analyst | Jan. 2017 – Aug. 2021 System Analyst | Jun. 2015 - Jan. 2017
- Functioned as a business lead and a primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
- Interacted with the SME and stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements.
- Worked with the project manager in preparing the project plan using MS Project and was responsible for creating daily and weekly status reports, maintaining issue logs.
- Ensured development meets business requirements as appropriate and assured a quality implementation in production.
- Performed feasibility, adaptability and risk management analysis to identify business-critical and high-risk areas of the application.
- Derived functional requirement specifications based on user requirement Specification.
- Participated in detailed design and worked closely with development teams to ensure end-to-end functional behaviour.
- Served as primary engagement manager for SDLC testing in clients meeting, reviewed functional and business documents to develop test plan and managed testing efforts for project's testing phases.
- Supervised with onshore and offshore test team leads to guide all testing resources to follow testing best practices, understand the strength of each test team members and assigned testing assignments base on their strength.
- Created and implemented SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to upload data from flat files and transform data to riders needs data structure.
- Led daily status call with onshore and offshore testing team to address any questions during test preparation, product testing and open defects.
- Translated technical applications specification into functional and non-functional business requirements
- Analyzed testing impact of requirement changes and modifying test scenarios as needed adhering to the system development life cycle and project management life cycle methodologies
- Executed SQL queries to test back end data validation of DB2 database tables based on business requirement
NatWest Group, Pune Apr. 2014 – Dec 2016
- Managed business requirement development process and created business requirement documents for each of the existing interfaces that applied to the CRS plan.
- Conducted document walkthrough among managers, State business users, Plan business users, and the vendors utilizing both teleconferencing and physical meeting environment.
- Analyzed the state-provided reports on member data and cross walked with the existing data and produced the consolidated reports.
- Wrote detailed functional requirements based on high level approved business requirements and provided necessary communication to the developers.
- Interfaced with business SMEs in understanding businesses in different lines of business and drafted UAT scenarios involving various other UHG projects and got their sign off.
- Managed all the documentation in the SharePoint and used SharePoint as a version control tool.
- Coordinated with multiple developers and ensured that development works were getting done smoothly by clearly articulating business requirements to them.
- Worked with onshore and offshore test team lead to set up a testing approach on product testing and how to address each defects found.
- Participated in facilitation of business process review and developer walkthroughs based on business requirements
B.C.L. Finance and Securities, Mumbai Jul. 2012 – Mar. 2014
Junior System Analyst
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously and successfully met the deliverables on time.
- Interacted directly with the business users on a regular basis to conceive and gather business and system requirements for the MSS application.
- Handled SIT and UAT defects on a daily basis and analyzed all change requests and its impact on the system.
- Analyzed the defects and the current requirements to identify the gaps and if necessary updated the system requirements and business rules to bridge the identified gaps.
- Documented critical functionalities and created system requirements, a legacy application which was being remediated from VB 5.0 to VB 6.0.
- Created Context Diagrams to visually represent the upstream and downstream applications and also analyzed and assisted other analysts to come up with context diagrams.
- Worked on MF Costing application being developed to help the MF Costing team to perform their costing process.
- Manage the cost models and related cost adjustments in a transparent and traceable manner.
- Conducted JAD sessions and meetings with the MF Costing business users on a regular basis to identify the scope.
Cognivate, Mumbai May. 2010 – Jun. 2012
Associate System Analyst
- Supported and maintained the payroll, compensation and benefits applications over a secure global network.
- Analyzed the business requirements, and prepared technical design documents for the development/modifications based on the enhancements.
- Developed testing scripts to evaluate and support lawson system and environmental updates.
- Responsible for handling upgrades, repairs, documentation, and proposing modifications.
- Developed online reports for various systems of the agency using MS SQL server reporting services.
- Analyzed and tested various common eligibility outbound interface processes and other inbound and outbound facets interfaces.
- Facilitated joint application development sessions for communicating and managing expectations
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science | Amity University 2010
Certificates : Certified Management Accountant (CMA) | Software Engineering Master Certification (SEMC)
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
System Analyst Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples