Resume of Supply Chain Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER -leveraging 7+ years of experience
Goal-oriented logistics and supply chain operations manager with over nine years of end-to-end supply chain and programme management experience that immediately results in cost reductions and efficiency improvements. Partner manager with extensive experience in proposal, contract, and service-level management. Project manager capable of overseeing many procedural and technological tasks at the same time. Metrics and trends analyst with a knack for spotting and capitalising on underutilised resources and possibilities. Design, develop, and implement long-term solutions to boost efficiency and bottom-line revenues, utilising finance and accounting skills to guarantee the company's financial objectives are accomplished.
- Skilled to direct and coordinate global supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
- Proficient to plan, manage, and coordinating all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Adept to work with plant, warehouse, and logistics departments to determine and set up intercompany transfers.
- Competent to work directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
- End-to-End Supply Chains
- Materials Management
- Data & Root Cause Analysis
- Purchase Ordering
- Operation Management
- Vendor & Contract Management
- Inventory Management
- Global Transportation
- Sales Programs
- Procedures Development
- Project Management
- Change Management
Gap Inc., Noida Sept. 2016 – Present
Supply Chain Manager
- Managed the warehouse to meet company objectives related to shipping and receiving, order fulfillment, and associated functions in support of sales and customer needs.
- Hires employees for the operation, set motivating goals and objectives, and provide formal and informal feedback as needed to develop employees.
- Ensured efficient space utilization. Monitored departmental efficiency and effectiveness and make operational changes as needed to improve them.
- Maintained the health, safety, cleanliness, and security of the building and staff. Developed and implemented processes and procedures to ensure compliance with all food safety and OSHA rules and regulations.
Gramfactory Warehouse, Greater Noida Jan. 2015 – Aug. 2016
Supply Chain Manager
- Driving continuous improvements and preventative measures within the facility cycle count programs.
- Driving and achieves plant performance goals and objectives including Delivery, Inventory, Productivity, and Budget Performance.
- Championing the materials team to achieve annual cost savings.
- Providing clear direction and priorities for department members including the establishment of individual goals and training plans through the performance feedback process.
- Creating boundary-less materials organization to support supplier transitions and assure customer satisfaction through product distribution and manufacturing.
Education – MBA, UPES Dehradun, 2014
BBA, Delhi University, 2012
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Supply Chain Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples