Resume of Store Manager in Text Format
STORE MANAGER -leveraging 8+ years of experience
Extensive expertise in running profit-generating businesses through inventive merchandising, product control, customer care, operational efficiencies, and staff optimization. Effective leader with a track record of using innovative training to generate highly productive, customer-focused teams. Communicator and collaborator with a high level of proficiency. Proven cost-cutting and revenue-generating abilities. Comprehensive experience directing all parts of retail operations (e.g., P&L, merchandising, sales, customer service, inventory, staff, and payroll administration), with significant retail management training.
- Proficient in delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Skilled in motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Adept in creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Highly skilled in developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
- Experienced in preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Retail Management
- Talent Selection & Training
- Cost Analysis & Reduction
- Process Optimization
- Asset Control
- Marketing & Promotions
- Operations Management
- Customer Service Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Control
- Vendor Management
- Workforce Optimization
Zepto Grocery, Noida Jan. 2017 – Dec. 2021
- Opened and closed the store, which includes counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Collaborated with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience.
- Performed comprehensive operational and facility analysis to identify logistic improvements, and streamline inventory flow and shrinkage; implement proactive steps in appropriate corrective action.
- Launched exceptional recruiting, staffing and training programs to build and develop dynamic and highly capable teams; strategically leverage talent and allocate resources to regularly exceed business goals.
Herbalsphere, Greater Noida Jan. 2013 – Aug. 2016
- Ensured compliance and execution of company customer service and sales training programs and standards are adhered to.
- Watched, listened, interacted and followed-up with customers to ensure satisfaction and resolve issues.
- Participated in the manager on duty program, which requires a complete understanding of all store procedures.
- Communicated with the corporate office regarding items of specific interest to sales, including merchandising, planning, e-3, and advertising.
- Trained associates on sales, customer service, operations, merchandising, product knowledge and asset protection.
- Completed yearly performance evaluations for department associates, made promotional and merit increase recommendations based on performance.
- Ensured staff is scheduled efficiently to maximize sales opportunity and make adjustments accordingly.
Education – BBA, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, 2013
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~