Resume of Sourcing Specialist in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes SOURCING SPECIALIST -leveraging 7+ years of experience
Sourcing Specialist with over 6 years of purchasing/sourcing experience who is knowledgeable, astute, and dedicated. Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills with suppliers. Passionate in contributing and assisting in the formation of cohesive teams in order to achieve team objectives. An effective specialist who is frequently sought for and recognised for delivering excellent results and exceeding client expectations.
- Skilled in sourcing suppliers and maintaining long-lasting relationships with them as well as existing suppliers.
- Proficient in implementing inventory optimization strategies within the company.
- Highly adept in working with legal counsel to ensure that all contracts relating to product procurement contain all details of the negotiation.
- Responsible for assessing quotes and compiling a detailed assessment of cost breakdowns.
- Potential Candidates
- Supplier Performance
- Strategic Sourcing
- Cost Reduction
- Internal Customers
- Purchase Orders
- Contract Terms
- Negotiation Strategies
- Professional Services
- Business Process
- Project Management
- Change Management
Gap Inc., Noida Sept. 2016 – Feb. 2022
- Partner with field partners to identify growth and sales opportunities, develop future projects, maintain customer relationships and leverage supplier relationships to determine profit margins.
- Determine/set price to sell to key customers while identifying solutions and resolving complex and unique issues.
- Sources product with a focus on total customer opportunity and balance GP and revenue to contribute to higher earnings.
- Maintain existing supplier relationships and initiate potential new supplier relationships.
- Communicate performance expectations and provide qualitative feedback to Supply Chain regarding the performance of suppliers.
- Evaluate requirements to proactively identify and develop effective solutions for unique or complex customers and requests.
- Provide customer service by proactively contacting customers and suppliers to resolve issues and improve opportunity success rates.
Gramfactory Warehouse, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
- Implemented and managed multiple customer accounts with account-level projects and process improvements aimed at increasing internal contract administration customer service levels.
- Prepared, issued, analyzed, recommend award, and implement RFPs for assigned materials and services.
- Worked with account management to ensure contract requirements, such as budgets and scope of work, are met.
- Evaluated current and potential suppliers, monitor performance, and negotiate favorable prices, terms, and conditions.
- Negotiated and maintained contracts for subcontract services and materials for multiple FM accounts and achieve established cost improvement goals.
- Supported Operations teams with supplier additions and changes, assistance in P2P management, and act as liaison with suppliers on their behalf.
- Assisted sourcing and account teams along with other internal customers on the resolution of problems with contracted supplier
Education – MBA, UPES Dehradun, 2014
BBA, Delhi University, 2012
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~