Resume of Software Engineer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
SOFTWARE ENGINEER-leveraging +9 years of experience
Result-driven Software Engineer with over 9+ years of experience facilitating cutting-edge engineering solutions including developing a wide range of e-commerce application utilizing various technology skills. Proven ability to leverage full-stack expertise to build interactive and user-centred website designs to scale. Extensive expertise in infrastructure architecture development and administration, as well as network design and configuration.
Extensive knowledge on software testing, automation, designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes. Capability to explore, learn and understand newer business domains and new technology.
- Proficient in working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Highly efficient in developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Expert in analysing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Skilled at determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Competent in developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Gained expertise in documenting and demonstrating solutions by creating documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Highly efficient in repairing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Adept at improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- App Development
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Data Science
- Database Programming
- Machine Learning
PCS , Pune Jan. 2018 – Sept. 2021
- Developed Java code for backend business logic, interfacing with oracle database using JDBC and SQL, parsing and processing XML documents.
- Skillful at interfacing with team lead and business analysts to refine project requirements, raise awareness of issues, and suggest possible solutions.
- Participated in the development, enhancement, and maintenance of several commercial software applications.
- Demonstrated strength in learning new technologies and applying them to required solutions.
- Assisted with the integration of hibernate to facilitate retrieval and storage of data.
- Participated in product upgrades to utilize spring framework to handle java bean creation and configuration.
- Integrated user interface enhancements like Jquery, Ajax, and Json to improve functionality and successfully handled numerous minor application enhancements, upgrades and bug fixes.
- Utilized other relevant technologies: Mongodb, ANT, Eclipse, Subversion, JIRA, BIRT (business intelligence and reporting tools), Tomcat, Maven, GIT, Struts, Junit, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Jquery mobile, and Intellij IDE.
NatWest Group, Pune Apr. 2015 – Dec 2017
- Analyzed, designed, developed, and implemented SAP BW/IP/HANA requirements working on moderately complex to highly complex efforts with integration dependencies on SAP ECC, Snowflake and Custom REI applications
- Worked collaboratively with product manager and engineering team that included other engineers, architects, principal business analysts.
- Collaborated with business partners from Merchandising, Retail and finance teams for reporting requirements, Incident resolution and UAT support.
- Identified and provided recommendations for performance optimization of BW ETL and AO Reporting.
- Supported ABAP/SQL code reviews within and across teams.
- Lead and provided hands on technical assistance and problem resolution for SAP BW/HANA incidents in accordance with problem management policies and procedures. Coordinated with SAP/Vendor for problem resolution as needed.
- Prepared required BW/HANA technical specifications and run book for BW batch processing through Tidal/process chains.
- Consulted with Quality Assurance and business analysts in the development and execution of test plans. Used JIRA board to monitor and triage the defects.
B.C.L. Finance and Securities, Mumbai Apr. 2013 – Jan. 2015
Junior Software Engineer
- Developed Java-based agent to connect with AWS S3 services for storing and retrieving data stored in the s3 buckets.
- Developed rich client solutions for enterprise applications using latest Java and Eclipse technologies under various server and client environments.
- Developed tools using Eclipse Plugins, Java, RCP, GEF, OSGI, Graphite, XML, JSON, TomCat, and JUNIT.
- Responsible for design enhancement, design, and implementation of new functionality.
- Implemented graphical visual HQL transformation between the hive and other databases. Using EMF for a model designed and graphiti (graphical tooling infrastructure) for visual editor implementation.
- Created hive tables to store data into HDFS and processing data using Hiveql and worked on importing and exporting data into HDFS and Hive using Sqoop.
- Designed and implemented a dictionary builder editor which provided a graphical interface for creating and modifying e-business metadata using GMF based solution.
- Worked with Apache Spark which provides the fast and general engine for large data processing, designed and implementing JSON path builder using Jface and SWT widget.
- Used nebula viewer, mapper eclipse emf modelling for dynamically presenting business objects.
JPJ Securities, Mumbai Apr. 2012 – Jan. 2013
Junior Software Engineer
- Documented the software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reported defects to software developers.
- Identified, analysed and documented problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitored the bug resolution effort and tracking the successes and creating or maintaining databases of known test defects.
- Planned test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Participated in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules or potential problems.
- Reviewed software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or completeness or to mitigate risks.
- Interacted with the client in various forums to discuss the status of the project, clarifying any functionality related queries.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science | Amity University 2012
Certificates : Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) | Oracle Java Certifications Associate Professional
Languages Known : English & Hindi
Conferences : Keynote speaker at PyCon 2018 and 2019 | FOSDEM attendee, 2016 to 2020
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Software Engineer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples