Resume of Site Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|LinkedIn:linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
SITE MANAGER -leveraging 6+ years of experience
Meticulous professional with over six years of varied experience as a supervisor in the construction industry. Serves on-site at client’s location and manages client workforce including business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the employees. Well-versed with the safety standards and ensures compliance.
- Ensures a safe working environment through daily safety discussions, covert observations, and positive reinforcement.
- Implements the Continuous Quality Improvement approach, which resulted in ISO 9001 certification.
- Ability to read and analyze BIM submittals, CAD drawings, old blueprints, and facility/project specifications.
- Provides site supervision and quality assurance.
- Executes daily operations, including merchandising, supply chain, and human resource management, efficiently.
- Proficient in industry-specific programs, software, and the latest technologies.
- Logistics analysis
- Project Planning
- Cost control
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2013
- Site Personnel Management
- OSHA 30
Larsen and Turbo, Noida | Sept. 2019– Oct. 2022
- Review contract drawings and specifications for constructability and conformance to base operations constraints.
- Coordinate post-award contract meetings, including post-award kickoff meetings (PAK), preconstruction conferences, informal or formal partnering meetings, schedule acceptance meetings, design review meetings, weekly progress meetings, and Facility Turnover Planning Meetings (NAVFAC Red Zone).
- Review contractor administrative submittals, schedules, and environmental protection plans.
- Visit construction sites to monitor progress and solicit input from the Engineering Technician and Quality Assurance representatives, review CQC reports, and attend QC and progress meetings.
- Recommend necessary action to assure contractors' quality control program is operating effectively and in accordance with the contract requirements.
Wells Fargo, Mumbai | Jan. 2016– Aug. 2018
- Led portfolio projects of complex initiatives through all phases of construction, remodeling, and reconfiguration.
- Acted as a key participant in large-scale planning for Construction Management functional area.
- Developed, reviewed, and researched complex multi-faceted, project plans, and operational challenges.
- Negotiated and awarded related contracts to architects, engineers, general contractors, and other external vendors.
- Interacted and negotiated with more experienced management to create and implement complex communication plans that deliver construction project goals, plans, and execution and progress reports.
- Ensured compliance with company policies and procedures as well as government and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborated and consulted with peers, external consultants, and experienced managers to resolve issues.
- Education – B. Tech Construction, Management Indian Institute of Technology, Kolkata | 2016
- Certification– Human Resource (IPMA-CP) at IPMA-HR | Certified Manager Certification (CM) ICPM
Languages Known: English, Spanish, Hindi
Site Manager Resume Sample, Sample Resumes 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples