Resume of SEO Specialist in Text Format
Contact: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
SEO SPECIALIST-leveraging +11 years of experience
Highly effective Search Engine Operations Executive with over 11 years of experience specializing in client engagement and search engine optimization. Offering an array of skills in digital media solutions, cross-functional collaboration, trend analysis, mentoring, leadership, program management and performance monitoring.
Proven ability in addressing all client needs while remaining on schedule and under budget. Possess Google Marketing Consultant certification, excellent knowledge of marketing techniques and principles, and strong attention to detail. Track record of success multi-tasking in high stress, dynamic environments.
- Skilled in marketing the client’s business to achieve objectives such as lead generations, high online visibility, online brand positioning and online reputation management.
- Experience in handling clients for overall digital marketing strategies involving SEO, SMO, PPC, Content Management, Landing-Page Optimisation, Link-Building etc.
- Proficient in developing content initiatives to lunch blogs, video content and social media profiles in order to generate thought leadership and significant inbound marketing results.
- Adroit at conducting regular research into industry to keep abreast of Google updates, search marketing technologies, digital trends, marketing advancements, etc.
- Highly effective in devising web-marketing strategies that have elevated brands from relative obscurity, generates leads/revenue and increased profits in competitive markets.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ad Quality
- Keyword Research
- Campaign Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Digital Advertising
- Email Marketing
- E-A-T expertise
- Strategic Market Planning
- Data Analysis
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Sales/ ROI Forecasting
ICS , Pune Jan. 2018 – Sept. 2021
- Developed and implemented interactive marketing strategies for about 15 clients that improved search engine performance, attracted users to websites and drove growth, resulting in annual traffic increases of an average of 23% year over year
- Analyzed data to identify trends, generate reports and adjust campaigns as necessary to produce the most optimal ROI
- Prepared website evaluations and marketing proposals that attracted new business, resulting in an increased annual budget of 54%
- Collaborated with internal teams to enhance design, usability, content and conversion points of websites and web properties
- Managed social media campaigns and day-to-day activities, including scheduling regular updates, engaging in dialogue and answering questions when necessary.
- Developed action plans for achieving and measuring SEO campaign success, including determining key metrics, keywords and developed processes for measurement and optimization.
- Researched new marketing channels and strategies and presented them to the clients, implemented new inbound marketing strategies to uplift conversion rates by 160%.
- Performed Keyword search volume analysis, On & Off-site optimization, Competitive intelligence, Social signals, Goal conversion measurement, A/B and Multivariate testing for over 50+ client Websites.
- Remained current with industry trends to uncover new opportunities for clients’ websites.
NatWest Group, Pune Apr. 2014 – Dec 2017
- Established SEO best practice strategies for deals and permanent products to gain page authority.
- Performed keyword research for site optimization, search display ads, and competitive bidding.
- Compiled and optimized products for landing pages based on keyword traffic to capture market traffic.
- Managed action items for identified page issues and product fixes throughout our website.
- Collaborated with operations, marketing, and engineering teams, to implement best practices for on/ off-page, and technical SEO.
- Tracked organic and paid search traffic using a combination of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights.
- Managed social media channels and tracked performance including followers, views, and engagement.
- Responsible for executing digital advertising campaigns in addition to assisting with the development of digital marketing strategies. Exceeded Q1 and Q2 revenue goals by 29% and 24%.
- Used Google Analytics to track the effectiveness of social media initiatives. Optimization of Social media campaigns saw an increase of user engagement and website page views by 300% in 2017 which also helped in media subscriptions by over 400%.
Moglix , Pune Feb. 2011 – Mar. 2014
SEO & Content Manager
- Created, implemented, coordinated, and tracked localized and national paid search campaigns to provide maximum ROI for e-commerce clients, building a broad client base and high levels of brand loyalty.
- Created, edited, and managed content for client web pages including editing HTML and CSS throughout sites, ensuring content was optimized and updated and monitored regularly.
- Tracked client's SEO statistics using Omniture in conjunction with Google Webmaster Tools including page rank, competitor analysis, and keyword effectiveness to create client reports showing progress of campaign with future campaigns suggestions.
- Created, managed, and updated online help system for e-commerce web development software and other tools developed by the company using Rob Help and Photoshop, including developing an interactive and intuitive online help menu for the e-commerce software used by clients, going from a 90-page PDF to over 1,000 interactive digital pages.
- Collaborated with development team, tracking incoming trouble tickets for e-commerce software and client sites, testing and ensuring fixes before publishing and notifying clients of fixes.
- Wrote help manual for online e-commerce software, utilizing strong written communication skills to clearly detail how to manage content, images, and Flash to provide pages that rank highly in searches.
B.C.L. Finance and Securities, Mumbai Apr. 2010 – Jan. 2011
- Edited and managed content for client web pages, ensuring content is SEO friendly as well as engaging; conducting detailed, competitive analysis of sites to determine best strategies in collaboration with client goals.
- Researched targeted keyword rankings for auto dealerships nationally, providing weekly localization and optimization.
- Utilized interpersonal skills to communicate with dealers and internet managers to fine-tune online marketing strategies and client goals while working in conjunction with the email marketing and paid search teams to ensure unity of purpose.
- Edited HTML, CSS and other code on content pages with high-level of technical skill, creating reports using Bing Ads and Google Webmaster Tools for clients showing progress of campaign, and offer suggestions for future campaigns.
- Helped found company with an emphasis on creating and managing content on websites for clients, ensuring SEO compatibility, using written HTML as well as HTML editors such as Dreamweaver in conjunction with CSS.
- Responsible for paid search campaigns including Google AdWords, MSN Live Search (now Bing) and Yahoo Search, tracking the success of each campaign and providing weekly summary reports for clients showing progress, status of page and overall site status as well as any changes needed for future campaigns, including ROI and keyword research.
- Created HTML Newsletters and press releases for clients to assist with online marketing and conducted keyword research and editing of all Meta tags for organic SEO.
Congivate, Mumbai Nov. 2009 – Mar. 2010
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Developed and managed digital pay-per-click advertising programs using Google AdWords, Facebook, and third party content distribution networks.
- Performed monthly adjustments on client accounts/campaigns in Google AdWords and social media channels in order to maximize performance within current budget.
- Produced monthly performance reports for clients for SEM programs utilizing reporting tools such as Google Analytics; determined key metrics that were of primary importance to clients and provided trending data to compare results month-by-month.
- Supported business development through the development of comprehensive multi-channel digital advertising programs, written proposals and client presentations based on analysis of prospect's long-term goals and available budget.
- Implemented SEO strategies for client websites including layout, content optimization, keyword structuring, etc.
- Proven understanding and implementation of pay-per-click, search engine optimization, google analytics and data analysis. Assisted in providing ROI analysis of clients digital marketing campaigns.
MBA (Sales and Marketing) | Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta | 2010
Bachelor’s of Business Administration (Marketing) | Amity University | 2008
Certificates: Simplilearn Digital Marketing Specialist
Technical Skill : Ryte, Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Search metrics, SEMrush, Sistrix, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, MS Excel
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available upon request ~