Resume of Senior Coordinator in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com|LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
SENIOR COORDINATOR- leveraging 9+ years of experience
Facilitation professional with comprehensive experience of over nine years. Deftly Manages co-op vendor and provide overall program direction for regional offices nationwide. Efficiently collaborates with clients, employers, finance teams and other team members on budgeting and allocating funds and coordinates work flows to ensure smooth operations.
- Possess the knowledge of events operations and activations with the applicable client services experience.
- Meticulous ability to review data, creating reports, proofread materials, and prepare presentations.
- Strong Software skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Concur, Teams and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with formal and informal leadership.
- Administrative Assistance
- Office Administration
- Data Entry
- Event Planning
- Human Resources (HR)
- Report and Documentation
- Project Management
Novartis, New Delhi | Jan. 2020 – Present
- Provide support to executive directors and account managers, as well as other department personnel.
- Ensure the efficient and effective functioning of department operations will be required as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate arrangements for meetings and special events including facilities, catering and logistics.
- Collect, track and maintain information specific to the department – often of a highly confidential nature.
- Coordinate the timely receipt, processing, production and distribution of regular reports to appropriate department and organizational staff. Revise and draft processes and procedures as needed to support efficient and effective department operations.
- Monitor department budget, researches variances, creates and maintains spreadsheets and creates statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute monthly budget reports.
- Process requisitions, invoices, expense reports, prepares check requests, determines appropriate accounting codes and ensures data entry of appropriate information.
- Serve as a liaison with Facilities, Building Management as well as Safety and Security to ensure consistent provision of services and to resolve problems.
- Participate in office renovation, space allocation and relocation.
- Coordinate schedules of support staff to provide backup for reception and PTO.
- Coordinate with clerical/administrative projects and delegates work to support staff to ensure timely completion
Heart Association, New Delhi | Jan. 2018– Nov. 2019
- Participated in development and execution of annual marketing and tactical plans/meetings.
- Developed and implemented HCP materials, peer-to-peer education, congress and convention support, sales training initiatives, POA workshops, and act as liaison to sales training department.
- Managed expense budgets, sales forecasts, advisor relations, and development of promotional materials. Recommended changes, improvements, or deletions in assigned products.
- Partnered with I&A to evaluate the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programs and recommends improvements or changes.
- Assisted in the preparation of advertising for the products represented and supervises such activities as market research for assigned products.
- Evaluated ideas and suggestions for new products, investigates market opportunities and effects on the market for present products and recommends exploitation of economically attractive products.
- Collaborated with internal departments, including regulatory, legal, medical, and marketing operations.
- Managed communication with field sales force and handled sales force requests. Synthesized complex or diverse information, collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to complement data, and design workflows and procedures.
- Analyzed and interpreted prescription and market research data to identify market trends, opportunities & threats.
- Managed project team meetings by preparing agendas, establishing objectives, and leading discussions.
Oxford Immunotec, New Delhi | Jul. 2015 – Nov. 2017
- Developed status documents to ensure all appropriate program tasks and deadlines are met.
- Coordinated with vendors, and partner agencies, coordinated guest communications, and developed registration sites for various events.
- Provided creative ideas and support for promotional programs and ensures the smooth development and flawless execution of promotions.
- Reviewed and oversaw program contracts to ensure all necessary event information are communicated appropriately. Monitored program expenses to guarantee adherence to established budget parameters.
- Attended client project meetings as needed.
- Developed event recaps and coordinated with the account team and client to ensure complete post-event reporting Assisted with the development and management of program budgets.
One Tech, New Delhi | Jul. 2014 – May 2015
- Created and maintained meeting agendas, status documents, and conference reports.
- Facilitated the dissemination of information to vendors, suppliers, clients and project teams as part of the overall communications and project management process.
- Resolved questions regarding the project, researched and provide appropriate answers.
- Prepared and presented meeting notes, presentations, and tables utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Managed project set-up preparation and compile documentation updates.
- Monitored projects deadlines and benchmarks and supported the presentation of monthly progress reports covering action items and progress updates.
- Planned, coordinated and facilitated on-site and off-site meetings for the project
Education – MBA in Business Administration from Lovely Professional University | 2014
BBA in Business Administration from Lovely Professional University | 2012
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Senior Coordinator Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples