Resume of Robotics Engineer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
ROBOTICS ENGINEER -leveraging 5+ years of experience
Dexterous Robotics Engineer with comprehensive industry expertise of over 5 years. Demonstrated aptitude in varied industrial model-based functions, IAM diagnostic tools, prototype algorithms, and PLCs. Effectively runs simulations and analyzes test data for optimal production. Competent in gathering user data, investigating and deciphering the ultimate aims, and providing the best outcomes within the given timeframe and budget.
- Proficient in modern programming languages, PLC, CNC, Industrial Programming, Networking, Data Collection controls skills, and critical elements such as Light Curtains, and Logics.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment-related issues and determine short-term and long-term solutions.
- Effectively manage time and resources to deliver projects and collateral assets on time and in working order.
- Effectively programs and troubleshoots PLCs and Robots Ensures industry lead by maintaining a working knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- ROS: ROS1 / ROS2.0
- Model-based development
- Environment Modeling
- Mathematical models
- Mapping functions
- Industrial Programming
- Industrial Robotics
- Analytical Skills
Apple India | Sept. 2019– Present
- Architect, design, integrate and deploy robotic automated solutions for wireless technologies test systems.
- Review existing robotic solutions' performance, debug and resolve issues and implement improvements.
- Design and create custom fixtures to fit the needs of specific automated solutions.
- Vetting and selecting 3rd party vendor robotic solutions and providing direct feedback on their optimization.
- Create, gather and document requirements for automated solutions, including identifying HW and SW dependencies.
- Manage HW and SW milestones toward a successful deployment of Robotically automated solutions.
- Support development efforts and facility certification for Six-degree-of-freedom Dynamic Test System (SDTS).
- Participated in ideation sessions and provided design input into new projects and applications.
Bosch, Bengaluru | Jul. 2017– Aug. 2019
- Queried and extracted insights from robot logs, prototyped algorithms for identifying and classifying anomalies and solve the scaling issues required to deploy your algorithms to fleets of thousands of robots.
- Devised and supported data collection experiments for autonomous mobile robots.
- Developed clustering algorithms to aggregate anomalies and identify hardware quality issues.
- Collaborated with other engineering teams to understand cluster requirements and efficiently communicated results for product improvement. Implemented reverse engineering processes using a vehicle simulator.
- Executed vehicle testing, Test specification, and diagnostics of various ECUs (Electronic Control Units).
- Maintained the technical accuracy and completeness of the system for ADAS projects.
- Tested and developed new technology and software applications, such as robotics, control systems, and mobile vehicles alongside the engineering innovation team.
Education –B.Tech (Computer Science), IIT Bombay 2017
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
Robotics Engineering Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples