Resume of Risk Management Specialist in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
RISK MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST-leveraging 6+ years of experience
Highly motivated Risk Management Specialist providing hands-on experience in the development of risk models involving market, credit, and operational risk, assuring controls are operating effectively and providing research and analytical support. Possess excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes. In-depth knowledge of a wide range of basic financial and accounting procedures, as well as a track record of increasing bottom-line profitability and meeting corporate objectives.
- Proficient in designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Adept at performing a risk assessment and analysing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Highly skilled at explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
- Competent in building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
- Responsible for evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
- Corporate Governance
- Business Continuity Management
- Account Management.
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Acumen
- Professional Development
- Information and Security
- Financial Management
- Strategic Thinking
Greenlam Industries ltd, Noida | Jan. 2019 – Dec. 2021
Risk Management Specialist
- Assisted with the development of a Claims Department quality assurance program, including metrics and internal reporting standards.
- Analyzed data and performed trending analysis on incidents to initiate formal risk assessments or control evaluations on current processes.
- Provided support in the development and implementation of solutions, including quality reporting and analysis.
- Contributed to the department reaching an overall quality goal. Reviewed and analyzed suspicious and potentially fraudulent insurance claims.
- Trained new claim specialists in the detection of external fraud and red flags.
- Conducted audits of claims and made recommendations to claims staff and management.
- Coordinated, performed and assisted on internal and external regulatory examinations.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Risk Management Specialist
- Performed cost-effective audit and verification of logistics service charges on the pre-and post-payment basis in a highly automated environment.
- Responsible for conducting monthly Risk audits and qualitative analysis of company departments to ensure adherence to company policies.
- Revised audit, reporting, and data storage procedures allowing enhanced efficiency and improved resource allocation.
- Reduced reporting turnaround time, and publishing findings for Regional Managers and V.P.
- Trained and managed a team of seven employees to update the loan origination system.
- Created systemic sampling models for compliance reviews.
- Coordinated efforts with the internal and external auditors. Oversaw key controls for the company to ensure compliance.
- Assisted with interrogation preparation and participate in the interrogation process.
Education – MBA (Accounting and Finance) | VIPS | 2015
BBA, Indraprastha University | 2012
Languages Known: English, Hindi, and German
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Risk Management Specialist Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples