Resume of Reservation & Backoffice Executive in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
RESERVATION & BACK-OFFICE EXECUTIVE -leveraging 2+ years of experience
A highly organized and detail-oriented professional with experience as a Reservation and Back Office Executive. Skilled in providing exceptional customer service and efficiently managing reservation processes. Possesses excellent communication skills and is adept at maintaining a smooth flow of operations in the back office while ensuring seamless coordination with front office teams.
- Proficient in aligning all aspects of reservations and up-selling activities to ensure exceptional customer service delivery.
- Skilled in effectively managing group blocks, collaborating with sales to support group reservations, monitoring inventory, and adhering to cut-off dates, while fostering positive relationships with both existing and prospective customers.
- Successful in maintaining an accurate and up-to-date reservation system that fosters customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Experienced in generating comprehensive weekly reports for review by the general manager, encompassing reservations, hotel room rates, banquet and sales event room reservations.
- Adept at managing group room allotments by dynamically adjusting room availability as per demand.
- Capable of handling guest complaints with an objective approach, assessing their validity, and determining appropriate compensation to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Proficient in effectively managing hotel room inventory to maximize revenue generation and enhance customer satisfaction levels.
- Room Reservations and Management
- Group Reservations
- Guest Satisfaction
- Customer Inquiries and Handling
- Monitoring Reservations
- Communication Skills
- Room Inventory Management
- Guest Service
The Fern, Calcutta | Dec 2022 - Present
Reservation & Back Office Executive
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Handling and managing the reservations process through various communication platforms.
- Monitoring room sales and improving sales techniques.
- Handling inquiries and obtaining correct information regarding details of reservations.
- Confirming and processing reservation requests.
- Ensuring all information pertaining to reservations is properly taken and entered into the system.
- Keeping up-to-date rooms available for sale and any changes in hotel room rates.
- Helping maximize room sales by up-selling to a higher category.
- Maintaining and updating all room reservation transactions, and room availabilities.
- Handling group bookings as well as end-to-end reservation processes.
- Checking arrival list for next-day arrival bookings.
- Working closely with sales and front desk and other departments, to ensure guest requirements are met.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Managing productivity from reservations staff by assigning additional tasks depending on call volumes and approved payroll.
The Courtyard by Marriott, Calcutta | May 2021 - Nov 2022
Reservation & Back Office Assistant
- Conducted annual training and development needs assessment.
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs and determine the appropriate room type.
- Verified availability of room type and rate.
- Explained guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers.
- Accommodated and documented special requests.
- Answered questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Followed sales techniques to maximize revenue.
- Input and access data in the reservation system.
- Indicated special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
- Followed proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
- Checked the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers desired travel dates.
- Helped plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processed payments and sent confirmation details to customers.
The Relax Inn, Calcutta | Apr 2020 - Apr 2021
- Greeted customers, escorted them to their seats, took food and drink orders, and served food and beverages.
- Answered questions regarding the hotel services, explained menu items and specials, and offered personal attentive treatment.
- Maintained an inventory of reservations, vacancies, and room assignments.
- Answered inquiries regarding hotel services, provided assistance, and responded to guests’ complaints.
- Serviced and maintained the guest rooms and replenished stock as and when needed.
- Participated in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Properly cleaned upholstered furniture.
- Worked according to established health and safety guidelines.
- Completed all assigned tasks and assisted with day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for maintaining the hygiene and appearance of the hotel.
- Volunteer at orphanage homes.
- Volunteer at old age homes.
- Volunteer at the animal shelter.
- Volunteer at animal hospitals.
- BBA in Hospitality Management, Amity University, Calcutta, Apr 2017 – Mar 2020
Languages Known- English and Hindi
Reservation and back office executive Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples