Resume of Recruitment Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
RECRUITMENT MANAGER -leveraging 11+ years of experience
An Innovative Recruitment Manager with over 11+ years of experience and a comprehensive understanding of the full recruitment cycle, including resourcing, advertising, interviewing, and contract negotiation.
Profound knowledge of candidate selection, interview organization, and CV shortlisting and skilled in the use of online recruitment channels for advertising roles and headhunting candidates. A strong communicator with the ability to cultivate and strengthen relationships with both potential and existing clients to maximize positions and senior roles to help companies to build an exceptional workforce to positively impact the business.
- Accomplished in building, engaging, managing, and developing a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Proficient to set team performance goals and metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Adept at developing and executing plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing.
- Skilled to execute and monitoring sourcing activities and programs across a variety of channels, including leveraging shared service sourcing capabilities
- Competent to identify screening criteria and screening pre-qualified candidates, presenting a shortlist to the hiring manager for review
- Successful in monitoring and tracking candidate pipeline and ensuring it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
- Talent Assessment & Acquisition
- Candidate Sourcing & Screening
- Advanced Boolean Searches
- Exempt & Non-Exempt Staffing
- Executive Recruiting
- High-Volume Staffing
- Offer Negotiations
- Placement & Onboarding
- ATS & Recruiting Software
- Social Media Recruiting Tools
- Employment Law & HR Affairs
- Client Relationship Management
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida Jan. 2017 – Apr. 2022
- Identified training needs of internal Recruiters and Sr Recruiters and monitored their daily performances, redesigned training modules for new hires.
- Implemented outstanding employee scheduling for the optimal use of human resources Worked independently with hands-on recruiting.
- Responsible for market research, generating leads, and passing it to the sales team for further follow-ups.
- Spearheaded employee incentive program resulting in improved motivation and performance Administer Work orders.
- Managed contract employees while on assignment, assess and investigate contractor-related problems and administer performance counseling.
- Assisted and acted as a coordinator with the HR team in orientation, extending support to new employees and across the different levels of the organization.
- Responsible for the recruitment, requisition, and staffing program for the entire resort Management of the new hire onboarding process.
OMO, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
- Reviews and makes recommendations for the improvement of policies, procedures, and practices.
- Drive team member and leadership engagement and retention. Develop and lead programs to support high engagement and low avoidable and regrettable turnover.
- Maintains knowledge of position and industry trends as well as federal, state, and local legislation to ensure continued compliance.
- Demonstrates leadership ability in providing direction, supervision, and support to management staff.
- Work with all levels on leadership and professional level development.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the personnel budget ensuring the effective, efficient utilization of human and material resources.
- Works with leadership on the continual development of the engagement program to increase team member satisfaction, promoting appreciation and recognition programs and practices.
- Spearhead the implementation of the team and level-specific learning paths leveraging a blended learning approach. Work with team leaders to create learning paths for new hires, professionals, and Coaches that focus on what it takes to be successful in their roles, teams, and culture.
- Support performance development initiatives: talent reviews, onboarding performance fit evaluations, and ongoing performance discussions.
- Directs the Health & Welfare programs including program administration, contract negotiation processes, and vendor management.
- Develops and oversees the administration of compensation programs for non-executive level staff including participation in annual review of salary ranges and annual merit increase process.
Digit, Greater Noida Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
- Gathered and managed ROI statistics to determine appropriate marketing, recruitment, and retention strategies within budgetary guidelines.
- Utilized social media such as Facebook & LinkedIn for recruitment attraction.
- Wrote, edited and delivered social media messages through Facebook and Twitter.
- Developed and maintained external networking relationships through participation in social networks, career fairs, community events, and diversity programs.
- Searched job boards and use phone/email to locate and cold call prospective consultants and clients.
- Sourced candidates using a variety of sourcing methods, including telephone, email, LinkedIn, and social media.
- Handled multiple inquiries either by phone, fax or email or in-person to maintain and increase customer accounts.
- Maintained all open and closed job files- ensuring they are in compliance with OFCCP standards and guidelines at all times.
- Sourced and recruited candidates through internet searches, placing newspaper and internet ads, direct email campaigns, referrals, and networking.
LIV Space, Greater Noida Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2012
- Evaluated current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modified current recruiting procedures or develop new procedures as needed.
- Monitored key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Supervised and provided overall guidance to the recruitment team.
- Evaluated the performance of the recruitment team.
- Regularly attended conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Liaised with company department heads to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
- Reviewed and selected suitable job advertising options.
- Conducted interviews with job applicants and created a shortlist of suitable candidates.
Education – MBA (Human Resources) Amity University 2014
BBA (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2012
LinkedIn Recruiter | Monster Talent CRM | Oracle's PeopleSoft Recruiting Solution | Taleo | IBM Kenexa BrassRing on Cloud | Bond AdaptUX | ApplicantPRO | PCRecruiter
Languages Known: English, German & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Recruitment Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples