Resume of Records Manager in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
RECORDS MANAGER- leveraging 8+ years of experience
Certified records and information management professional with an industry contribution of more than eight years in varied roles. Well-versed with both Electronic Records Management Systems and offline filing systems. Increases efficiency by developing short- and long-term strategies and strategic plans for supported programs.
- Proven negotiation skills to persuade senior colleagues to follow agreed record-storing guidelines.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Stays abreast of new technology and adapting to new IT packages and systems
- Acquainted with information management principles and familiarity with information systems and archives
- Data Entry
- Legal Research
- Records Management
- Public Records
- Records and Documentation
- Information Management
- Customer Service
- Retention Management
- Administrative Assistance
Ernst and Young, New Delhi | Jan. 2020 – Present
- Oversee successful operation of contracted records management programs, electronic records management programs, records centers, docket centers, and other ongoing information service functions at a specific work site.
- Supervise exempt and non-exempt contract staff at work site.
- Coordinate with other Information Managers, Records / Information Management Specialists, as well as other staff.
- Receive technical direction from the delivery order project officer or others named in the delivery order.
- Provide support with contract management procedures and contract deliverables, planning and program development, analysis of records, docket, and information management problems, and design of strategies and procedures to meet ongoing records management needs.
- Perform technical duties as required, including records information service and docket management service.
- Assist in the development of procedures collection and inventory management, organization and classification, and indexing and abstracting.
- Train EPA staff in records, records centers, dockets, docket centers, and other information services procedures; database development (using Agency-approved off the shelf software) and utilization, such as use of the Federal Docket Management System (FDMS).
Cancer Hospital, New Delhi | Jan. 2018– Nov. 2019
- Ensured that clinical records are handled and maintained to the required standards by maintaining awareness of current regulatory, legal, and other relevant guidelines.
- Delivered on the strategy for Records Management, ensuring the operational aspects are handled daily.
- Oversaw storage system for both electronic and existing paper documents that will allow for identification and retrieval of documents in support of the Trial Master File (TMF) as well as DSPD records across the organization.
- Ensured compliance in storing, retrieving, and destroying records with high standards and minimal supervision.
- Interacted with external vendors related to Records Management on behalf of the facility. Worked with the Corporate functions and Legal Affairs to carry out the aims of the Records Management Program.
- Responsible for the application of Legal Hold and interacting with validated systems to ensure Legal Hold is applied.
- Managed and oversaw quality within Records Management and associated business processes, looking for improvement opportunities and relentlessly seeking to translate improvement opportunities into realities.
Pushpanjali Hospital., New Delhi | Jul. 2016 – Nov. 2017
Unit Records Manager
- Managed all facilities inventory information and prepared, validated, and submitted inventory state reports.
- Oversaw facilities inventory staff and supervised data collection to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and meets all state reporting requirements.
- Coordinated with campus building coordinators to ensure that all space surveys are completed and changes have been captured.
- Compiled, tracked, reported, and analyzed TTUHSC space types.
- Created, gathered information, kept accurate records and submitted state mandated facility reports.
- Prepared drawings, documents, written reports, and other correspondence in support of the department.
- Managed resources associated with maintaining TTUHSC facility archives (both physical and electronic versions).
- Reviewed and analyzed new regulatory requirements affecting the departments and the administrative offices of Facilities & Safety Services.
- Reviewed and provided recommendations for modifying outdated department policies, standards, or work practices.
- Ensured the department is in compliance with institutional and regulatory policies regarding records retention
- Maintained an electronic database of all required facility information.
- Performed other job related duties as deemed necessary and assigned by supervisor.
Derma Arts Clinic, New Delhi | July. 2015 – Jun. 2016
- Tasked with evaluating progress, working performance of staff, organizing, coordinating, and directing the HIM department, more specifically in Release of Information, chart completion, and analysis, and document integrity.
- Additionaly, reviewed, revised, created policies and procedures, as well as developed, and implemented training to ensure the most efficient methods of completing tasks.
- Provided technical guidance to staff on difficult and complex situations, answer correspondence, insurance claims, legal requests, and chart completion functions.
- Acted as a liaison with other hospital departments, county departments, and/or external areas on various projects to ensure the accurate flow of information in their clinically integrated network Provide a variety of detailed statistical reports to management and staff.
- Assisted in mail and loose sheet collection, fetal monitoring strip collection and storage.
- Updated demographic data for newborns using Birth Record information
- Prepped and scanned medical records, as needed. Prepared and retrieved medical records for offsite storage according to procedure
Education – BBA in Information Management from Lovely Professional University | 2015 Certifications – Certified records specialist
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Records Manager Resume Examples, Resume Sample 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples