Resume of Pupil Services Officer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PUPIL SERVICE OFFICER-leveraging 6+ years of experience
Accomplished Pupil Service Officer oversees lesson planning, testing, and educational activities. Quickly learns and applies principles to develop a comprehensive education continuum. Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of parents and students. Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, as well as confidence in public speaking. Capable of prospering in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere while being calm and focused in the face of unexpected situations
- Highly knowledgeable with student psychology and behavioral issues arising due to academic and personal problems
- Excellent knowledge of the policies and practices followed in an educational organization
- Proficient in using the most advanced computer applications used to maintain organizational communication and records
- Ability to communicate well using different means of communication
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision. Demonstrated ability to independently diagnose and solve problems.
- Adept at demonstrating an aptitude to manage a large volume of work and to handle multiple tasks in an environment with frequent interruptions.
- Program Management
- Classroom Administration
- Hiring Coordination
- Learning Management System
- Curriculum Coordination
- Teacher Training
- Observation Reports
- Activity Planning
- Document Preparation
Pace Institute for Girls, California Jan. 2019 – Present
Pupil Service Officer
- Serve as one of the primary points of contact for students, parents, faculty, landlords, and staff at the counter, on the phones, and in response to an e-mail, often interpreting complex housing assignment policies and procedures.
- Provide general office back-up to Housing Assignments staff in their absence and as needed during peak operational periods.
- Administer an area or program in student services, evaluate and recommend decisions on program eligibility. Review decisions recommended by other staff.
- Collaborate with others to help resolve program issues and concerns, interpret policies, and mediate complex and sensitive issues.
- Resolve multi-dimensional matters in response to students in crisis, at risk, or who have other program issues, counsel students and parents on sensitive and confidential issues.
- Summarize data from multiple sources, prepare management reports and presentations.
- Identify and evaluate data needs,
- Develop and Implement plans for outreach efforts, develop and maintain external community and university liaison represent department and university at meetings and events.
- Provide advice to students on a range of issues, including, but not limited to, accessibility, community standards, etc., in order to assist them in making appropriate choices and decisions.
St. Francis College, California Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Pupil Services Coordinator
- Acted as a liaison between the school and students with respect to admissions, program options, requirements, and progress.
- Provides students with access to information on school policy, practices, and rules.
- Ensures new students are oriented to college policies and services prior to enrollment.
- Routed complaints to the appropriate departments and kept students informed of the progress, to bring resolution to issues.
- Communicated with and advised (when appropriate) students who had academic or attendance problems to ensure resolution toward corrective action.
- Monitored attendance, academic, and enrollment progress of students to ensure that students complied with college policies and procedures.
- Contacted students through written or verbal communications to disseminate information concerning the students' academic status and provided follow-up as necessary.
- Provided forecasting information toward the preparation of the school's calendar of courses to ensure the campus was offering appropriate courses.
Education - Bachelor’s Degree in General Management | Northeastern University, Boston, USA
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Pupil Services Officer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples