Resume of Public Relations Officer in Text Format
9953776253 |email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER-leveraging 16+ years of experience
Highly effective Public Relations and Legislative Specialist with over 10 years of experience. Offering a wide range of abilities in advocacy assistance, positive relationship building, legal research, report writing, progress monitoring, budgeting, initiating change, interpersonal skills, and staff training. Proven ability to plan and implement simultaneous outreach programs and activities to raise cash using public relations expertise in the media and local communities. Demonstrated legal policy understanding that enables effective lobbying in favor of essential measures at all levels. Successful track record of achieving targeted outcomes in fast-paced, dynamic circumstances with impending deadlines.
- Proficient to build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients, and the media and answer inquiries from the media and other organizations
- Skilled to monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites, and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Adept in researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media and collating and analyzing media coverage
- Expertise to write and edit in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles, and annual reports
- Competent to prepare and supervise the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films, and multimedia programs
- Campaign Development
- Press Releases & Press Kits
- Relationship Management
- Media Relations
- Strategic Messaging
- Budget Management
- Social Media Campaigns
- Crisis Communications
- PR Performance Metrics
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida Jan. 2018 – Present | Public Relations Officer
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive and amplify the organization’s narrative externally.
- Lead proactive public relations strategies to create and maintain a positive public image across all leading national brands.
- Lead public relations efforts for key brand campaigns and loyalty programs as part of broader integrated marketing and communications strategies.
- Serve as a public and official company spokesperson; and manage, research, and respond to print, online, and broadcast media queries on a timely basis.
- Build and foster relationships with media on behalf of the company to drive earned media coverage for national brands and business lines.
- Oversee development of key communications documents including key messages, press releases, pitches, talking points, Q&A, media briefings, and speeches/scripts, among others.
- Manage and coordinate with public relations agency as an extension of the corporate communications team, for a wide variety of projects and programs.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida Oct. 2016 – Dec 2017
Public Relations Officer
- Develop and execute marketing communications and public relations strategies in order to establish and maintain a positive brand image
- Generate a buzz about the client and company with the general public through targeted communications and public relations strategy
- Assist in the creation of promotional collateral
- Promote products and services in a meaningful way to the public and provide a direct feedback loop for continued market success
- Develop solid working relationships with cross-functional counterparts
- Conduct educational and training meetings for colleagues on clients, products, and services
OMO, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Senior Public Relations Manager
- Responsible for the organization of all sanctioned organization events such as community service projects, fundraisers, and other such events.
- Composed press releases showcasing clients and public information regarding the community work of the organization.
- Responsible for soliciting and maintaining sponsorships to support the organization.
- Maintained up-to-date email and us mail addresses of local businesses and supporters Serve as liaison to all media representatives.
- Monitored and reconcile advertising and supply budgets. Oversee advertisements and information released to the public.
- Trained and direct the work of student assistants. Promote new products released within the organization.
- Purchased supplies and maintained inventory; coordinated the use of departmental display materials.
Digit, Greater Noida Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
Public Relations Manager
- Assisted in client programs by researching and identifying key media targets - closely tracking coverage, industry trends, and breaking news
- Supported account teams in delivering exceptional PR results by crafting pitches and initiating outreach to develop relationships with targeted publications and vertical outlets, under supervision
- Researched social media trends, monitored client social media pages, and social content
- Participated in creating weekly updates for team and client review, taking notes during weekly client calls, and creating recaps/action items for internal review and client delivery
- Contributed to team and client meetings (with senior management direction), speaking with confidence to all activities that fall under the ownership, as well as in brainstorming, idea generation, and research for client programs
- Collaborated with speaking and awards resources to maintain accurate client speaking and awards databases, ensuring they are updated consistently to reflect shifting deadlines, award results, and client feedback on opportunities
- Participated in agency training sessions to actively gain more public relations and social media knowledge to increase skills within client relations and account teams
- Prioritized and managed tasks independently as well as elevated complex problems to senior staff
LIV Space, Greater Noida Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2012
Public Relations Manager
- Managed PR team by developing and maintaining best practices/protocols on how to monitor and respond to media feedback across channels.
- Developed and implemented PR strategies for local, national, and business media using the latest approaches and tactics.
- Aligned and develop external messaging with leadership, marketing, and investor relations to communicate in a regular cadence.
- Acted as corporate spokesperson to advance brand awareness and protect brand identity.
- Played a key role in crisis management, including managing media relations, social monitoring, and sensitive messaging for topics impacting brand reputation.
- Wrote, reviewed, edited, and distributed news releases maintaining consistent style and clarity.
- Trained team members and leaders across the company on media policies and best practices.
- Prepared key business leaders for media interviews as needed (messaging, media training, mock interviews, counsel, etc.).
- Managed content on the corporate website through the development of media materials, corporate web copy, and various multimedia materials.
Education – MBA (Marketing) UPES Dehradun 2011
B.A (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2009
- Public Relations Specialist | SHR Talent | Mar. 2008 – Apr. 2011
- Public Relations Associate | Hire IT People | Jan. 2006 – Feb 2008
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Public Relations Officer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples