Resume of Program Administrator in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR- leveraging 8+ years of experience
Coordination professional with extensive experience working in a team environment. Diverse expertise in different forms of program coordination including employee benefits, customer experience augmentation, data analytics, Employee engagement, and mentorship. Well-versed with all industry-related laws and ensured compliance for each program.
- Strong knowledge of student and leadership development theory, multiculturalism, and community building.
- Demonstrated ability working in an urban setting, excellent communication skills and experience working with a diverse student population
- Proficient in identifying and implementing process opportunities and generating process improvement ideas
- Ability to oversee all operations, activities and budgets for each program.
- Event Management
- Project Coordination
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Program Evaluation
- Proposal Writing
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Planning
- Project Delivery
- Administrative Assistance
Shiv Nadar University, New Delhi | Jan. 2020 – Present
- Provide administrative support and handle special project administration and report preparation for the Dean and the Senior Associate Dean of Administration.
- Report preparation (administrative and financial); research; serve as backup to the dean's executive assistant.
- Hire third-party vendors, assist in processing dean's office financial transactions and reconcile budgets to university financial systems.
- Assist with Dean's public events including planning and execution.
- Provide administrative assistance to Dean and Senior Associate Dean of Administration such as, planning, organizing, coordinating, scheduling and implementing project activities to meet objectives.
- Assist in the planning of data collection.
- Prepare reports, correspondence, other materials and analysis according the project schedules or on an ad hoc basis.
- Create status reports on project plans, progress and results of activities.
Sharda University, Noida | Jan. 2018– Nov. 2019
- Program Administrator Assisted with creating community and providing a sense of belonging for SU student populations in accordance with the mission of vision of the Office of Student Affairs.
- Supported day-to-day administrative functions to meet departmental needs.
- Planned and implemented programs and activities for all SU students that promote co-curricular engagement.
- Supported in the designing and execution of a variety of programs that support students’ growth and development and promote student success across SU affinity groups.
- Liaised with internal stakeholders for the review, status, processing and reconciliation of invoices and payments.
Education – BBA in Business administration from Lovely Professional University | 2015
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Program Administrator Resume Samples, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples