Resume of Professor in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PROFESSOR -leveraging 20+ years of experience
- Exceptional individual with over 20 years of expertise; knowledge and vast experience in establishing high academic standards and contributing to the creation and upgrading of learning environments. Certified leader in the implementation of educational policies, with a focus on the big picture.
- Proven facilitator of effective and systematic teaching methods, with the capacity to collectively fulfill the social and emotional requirements of a varied learner community; quickly adapted ever-evolving pedagogical approaches, and coped with technological innovation changes in the learning environment with ease.
- A specialist in curriculum development, design, and renewal following assessment for students to achieve explicit learning outcomes. Expert in designing Executive MBA Syllabus.
- Demonstrated ability to establish unique grooming approaches and evaluation criteria for achieving superior results in order to support the academic institution's enhanced expansion.
- Exceptional 'People Management Abilities'; meticulously identified training gaps; provided theoretical and practical training to hone the skills of students and staff in order to maximize production and encourage professional progress.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Strategic Academic Management
- Played a key role as a member of the college management team, with overall responsibility for the effective coordination and integration of administrative, technical, and academic functions to support the delivery of the school`s objectives.
- An understanding of the increasing complexities of business education and providing vision to the management, overseeing academic programs, financial affairs, development, student success, personnel, program evaluation, and facilities of college/university.
Curriculum Development and Analysis
- Led The Curriculum Development process inclusive of all stages such as planning, preparing, developing, implementing, evaluating, revising, and improving after analysis of philosophy, social forces, goals & objectives, and human development.
- Consider various external challenges of globalization, accelerated pace of scientific and technological progress, and changing social needs in designing the curriculum.
- Evaluate the curriculum on a continual basis with the teaching methods and programs’ efficacy to gauge the soundness of various types of curriculum and its compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
Teaching & Facilitation
- A progressive teacher is known for the implementation of creative and innovative teaching strategies to meet the student`s individual needs and serve both as an instructor and a mentor. Encourage a ‘Hands-on’ approach to assist the student in applying the concepts in learning.
- Adopt pedagogies that focus on engagement, inquiry, and active, flexible, and deep learning. Deliberate in facilitating learning to have a horizontal connectedness across a wide range of curriculum areas, the community, and the wider world.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications Team to promote the College’s “Business Solutions” service offer to businesses. Assist in the marketing & business development plans to identify opportunities to grow.
- Academic Management
- Assessment Planning & Designing
- Audit Management
- Online Collaboration
- Graduate & Post Graduate Mentoring
- Imparting Training to Students/Staff
- Curriculum Building & Development
- Educational Quality Management
- Holistic Development of Students
- Internship Coordination
- Engaging Public Speaker
- Inspiring Lecturer
- Developing Student Interactions
- Personable & Approachable
- Cross-Functional Team Interface
- Resourceful Academic Advisor
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team Building
MIDDLE-EAST COLLEGE – MUSCAT – OMAN | Aug. 2015 – Present
Assistant Professor – Department of Management Studies
- Program Manager Of B.Sc. (Hons) on Logistics Management in partnership with the ‘Breda University of Applied Science – Netherland’
- Subjects Handled: University of Wolver Hampton – Warehouse Design and Management, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Procurement Management, Operations Management, Staffing, Training and Development, Fundamentals of Business and Organization.
- Breda University of Applied Science – Warehousing, Principles of Logistics, Procurement Management and Export Management, Internship
- Stellar success in designing and developing the B.Sc. in Logistics Management Program for MEC in partnership with Breda University of Applied Science, Netherlands.
- Selected to attend the “Train the Trainer” faculty development program at Breda University in the Netherlands during September 2018 as part of the curriculum development and program implementation
- Played a part of the OAAA accreditation for MEC in the year 2018 / 2019. Working on Program accreditation for the BUUG program.
- Acted as Internship Coordinator in Oman and was responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of internship programs after interacting with the industry leaders in the Logistics area. Coordinated internships at the strategic level for the Department of Management Studies.
- Served as an active member of the students’ activities unit.
SRM UNIVERSITY – CHENNAI | July 2012 – July 2015
Assistant Professor – School of Management
Head of Operations for MBA (Logistics) Program
Subjects Handled: Ethical Practices in Business, Auto Industry, Services Management, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Business Research Methods, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Mutual Funds, Production and Operations Management.
- Effectively developed quality ancillary courses for student placements.
- An active key member in the faculty employment program in the college.
- Guided and inspired students to learn by planning, conducting, and evaluating instructional activities geared to student learning characteristics and designed to achieve collegiate standards.
- Established a productive research program involving students, mentored students, supervised internships, and participated in university, college, and departmental committees.
IBRI COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY – OMAN | Sept. 2011 – Mar. 2012
Lecturer – Business Studies
Subjects: Principles of Management and Business ethics.
- Advised students with broad academic and professional interests, guided students on their individual research and writing, and worked on scholarly and/or administrative projects as a member of a team.
VELS UNIVERSITY – Vels University of Business Administration - CHENNAI | Jul. 2010 – Aug. 2011
- Subjects Handled: Indian Global Environment of Business, Global Environment of Business, Economic and Social Environment Analysis, Maritime Management, Materials Management
- Built and maintained a strong, internationally-recognized research program to enhance educational programs, and to provide service to the College and broader community.
- Taught courses and advised students in the Department and developed advanced courses in students’ areas of expertise.
P.S.G COLLEGE OF ARTS – COIMBATORE | June 2005 – April 2010
- Lecturer in International Business
- Subjects Handled: International Financial Markets & Instruments, Global Economic Resources, International Management, International Marketing Management, Risk Management, International Business Strategy, and International Business Environment.
- Effectively developed a program for the department related to E-Logistics.
- Education – Bachelor in Business Management from PSGR Krishnammal College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- Masters in Foreign Trade from SNMV College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- E Masters in Business Administration (Logistics & Supply Chain Management) from NIBM, Chennai
- Doctor in Philosophy (Commerce) from Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore
- Certification in Supply Chain Management – Madras Management Association and Indian Institute of Materials Management
- PG Cert (Academic Practices in Higher Education) – Coventry University, United Kingdom.
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Professor Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples