Resume of Production Designer in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn:linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PRODUCTION DESIGNER–leveraging 6+ years of experience
Meticulous Production Designer with comprehensive expertise of over eight years with diverse production art and visual design skills and proficiency in designing quality graphics and user interfaces. Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and demonstrated problem-solving skills. Well-versed with system design interfaces and develops and interprets AutoCAD, Vectorworks, and architectural drawings and renderings efficiently.
- Proficient in modern programming languages, full Adobe suite, and modeling systems.
- Adept at graphic designing including motion design, visual communications, industrial design, illustration, and photography with demonstrated expertise in the technical field.
- Effectively manage time and resources to deliver projects and collateral assets on time and in working order.
- Ensures industry leadership by maintaining a working knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Ability to command image-based and typographical layouts in various Operating systems including iOS.
- Logic Control Systems
- KPI management
- FMEA analysis
- Analytical skills
- Team management
Apple India Sept. 2019– Present
- Collaborate on and perfect the interface through color, typeface, illustration, photography, and layout.
- Generate graphic design specifications for fonts, color, and layout and deliver graphical assets required to build interfaces across multiple digital platforms.
- Implement the mechanical aspects of a conceptual design for development, testing, and deployment.
- Provide production mechanical building expertise combined with an extraordinary sense of design acumen to maintain the high-level design and quality standards that are the hallmark of Apple.
- Prepare assets to strict standards for use in a variety of media: engineering implementation, web use, or Keynote presentations, in addition to helping extend existing design languages or develop new metaphors
- Spec layouts with pixel-level details for the interface.
Target India, Bengaluru Jul. 2016 – Aug. 2019 Production Designer
- Collaborated with software engineers to establish, maintain, and optimize function and performance SLAs.
- Conceptualized and produced still and animated graphics and other design elements as assigned by the production manager.
- Drove continual improvements by defining quality standards and best practices.
- Ensured design standards and brand guidelines are followed appropriately by using good judgment and leveraging Department Directors for the council as needed
- Motivated, trained, and managed other team members as directed and actively contribute to the overall positive and creative atmosphere of the department.
- Worked with the Senior Integrated Designer, Account Director, and Copywriter to make edits and changes to existing documents as per requirements.
- Understood how brand guidelines translate to a range of mediums both print and digital.
- Improved the lifecycle of services from inception and design, to deployment, operation, and refinement. Scaled systems sustainably by automation; Drive changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Developed documentation and capacity plans, and debug the hardest problems on large distributed systems.
Education –M.Des in Product Design. NID Ahmedabad - National Institute of Design | 2016 B.Des Industrial Design Centre, IIT Bombay | 2014
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
Production Designer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples