Resume of Product Owner in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PRODUCT OWNER-leveraging +7 years of experience
Product Owner with over 7 years of expertise in brand planning, financial performance evaluation, and marketing. Proficient at researching and evaluating issues, mitigating project risks, and impacts to deliver satisfactory solutions, and excellent organisational skills with handling multiple projects
- Proficient in collaborating with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in defining and executing go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Adept at partnering with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Competent in working in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- User-Centred Design Processes
- Design Quality Standards
- Product Design Methodologies
- User Validation
- Product Roadmap
- Agile and Scrum
ICS , Pune Apr. 2019 – Present
- Acted as the liaison between product, IT, and sales teams to understand customer demand for the new featured and prioritize the product roadmap
- Owned the product roadmap and met 90% of all feature deadlines by proactively identifying and mitigating any engineering roadblocks
- Assisted IT and product leadership in driving and managing the solution development process, as well as ensuring that the product team is aware of the company's direction and goal.
- Collaborated with teams to find and deliver the best solution to market as proposed by the product team lead and the business.
- Developed and managed the solution vision, roadmap, and work backlog throughout the project's life cycle.
NatWest Group, Pune Dec 2017- Mar.2019
- Met regularly with Business and internal stakeholders to understand the company's plans for the products.
- Created product plans and user stories based on business and customer requirements for different financial reporting products.
- Developed an Agile framework with multiple services and components hosted in SharePoint, AWS, and Microsoft Word Add-In.
- Designed product features and enhancements that improved production performance by 25% and significantly reduced error rates for basic use cases.
- Led and coordinated scrum and release activities for a cross-product, cross-group, multiple team product release that allowed the release to ship ahead of schedule.
- Developed quality measures and procedures for improving bug testing and reporting and evangelized them within the division.
Cognile, Pune Mar. 2014- Nov.2016
Product Owner Assistant
- Acted as Subject Matter Expert for technical and engineered products with extremely high quality and regulatory requirements within the global environment.
- Refreshed all current marketing collateral and targeted approach to all consumer-facing materials.
- Ensured up-to-date knowledge of internal teams through acquiring relevant published journals and consumer data.
- Conducted user interviews, market research, and statistical analysis, to prioritize development for self-serve portal and registration and on-boarding roadmaps.
Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science | Kurukshetra University | 2014
Certificates : Project Management Professional (PMP) | Certified Product Manager (CPM)
Technical Skill : Jira, Basecamp, Asana
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Product Owner Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples