Resume of Product Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PRODUCT MANAGER - leveraging 11+ years of experience
Entrepreneurial and goal-oriented high-tech Product Manager with a track record of accelerating corporate software solution adoption and a broad understanding of direct sales, marketing, and SaaS and Channel sales models. Professional with a strong focus on results and extensive experience executing effective sales and marketing efforts in high-pressure, high-competition environments. Commended for having a unique capacity to communicate complicated ideas while emphasizing distinct consumer value and company importance. With a track record of success in creating measurable business results for challenging situations through the development of winning go-to-market strategies, high-impact messaging, creative lead generation campaigns, and highly sought-after sales enablement solutions.
- Proficient in assessing the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Expertise in planning the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Skilled in acting as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Competent in collaborating with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging resonating with target buyer personas.
Jersey, Spring MVC, Rails, Grails, Sinatra
SQL (Postgres, MySQL); NoSQL (MongoDB); Liquibase, MyBatis, Hibernate
- Technical Product R&D
- Team Leadership
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Test-Driven Development
- Go-to-Market Launch Plans
- Product Roadmaps
- UX / UI Design
- Troubleshooting & Debugging
- QA Testing
- SaaS Solutions
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Market & Competitor Research
- Financial Modeling & Forecasting
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida | Jan. 2018 – Present
- Engaged customers through interviews to define the product vision, features, and releases.
- Managed the entire product life-cycle from conception, requirements definition, development, testing, launch and maintenance/improvement, with frequent client communication and adjustment along the way.
- Collaborated with UX/UI Designers in discovery and research defining updates and improvements.
- Ran sprints with your development team by writing stories, managing the backlog and leading refinement, planning, daily stand-up, and retro meetings.
- Communicated product vision, roadmap, and releases to the Sales, Client Success, Marketing, and Leadership team.
- Worked with the Marketing and Sales team to define and execute messaging, positioning, key benefits, target customers, etc.
- Assisted in the sales process and account reviews as needed by Sales & Client Success.
- Defined and analyzed product metrics that help the growth of the product.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Oct. 2016 – Dec 2017
Product Management Analyst
- Conducted ongoing market research and competitive analysis to possess in-depth knowledge of markets, procedures, customers, and products.
- Collaborated with the global sales team and marketing management on the development and implementation of strategic & tactical plans to ensure profitability and growth for all assigned products/procedural areas.
- Worked closely with the commercial team to increase product adoption and utilization through the development of sales collateral, tools, and programs.
- Identified issues, opportunities, and associated strategies within assigned procedural areas through frequent conversations and interactions with customers and the global sales team.
- Communicated product and competitive updates to the global sales team.
- Gained a deep understanding of customer experience with products and procedural categories through the voice of customer (VOC) research.
- Identified product gaps and generated innovative ideas to expand market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth in the category.
- Developed business plans to evaluate the market opportunity and strategic fit for new product concepts.
OMO, Greater Noida | Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Product Management Analyst
- Collaborated with Product Owners and other key stakeholders to understand business goals and work with the team to support the development of a plan of action to advance key product metrics.
- Supported the growth of revenue-generating programs through data and market insights.
- Oversaw marketing efforts across disciplines and channels (email, digital, copywriting, etc.) to ensure messaging and implementation align with audience needs and drive desired outcomes.
- Supported Go-to-Market alignment by providing advice to product owners about audience need, strategy development, and organizational education around who our customer is, what they need and how we are uniquely suited to help them.
- Worked with cross-departmental teams to implement an agreed-upon plan of action - ensuring quality and timeliness of marketing deliverables.
- Provided feedback and manage expectations to leadership and individual contributors - with the goal of delivering a successful marketing project outcome.
- Recommended and developed process improvements to streamline go-to-market efforts, and ensure their success in an efficient manner.
- Developed and implemented a marketing strategy to continuously test and experiment across the user experience, marketing communications, and promotions in order to find the optimal set of experiences and offers that drive growth.
Digit, Greater Noida | Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
- Developed solution positioning and messaging that differentiated verification solutions and products in the market with messaging frameworks that speak to the needs of customers.
- Developed effective content with a web-first mindset, responsible for creating and updating industry assets/materials and supporting internal and external communications.
- Collaborated with other stakeholders in the execution of consistent and relevant industry content.
- Identified key customer stories to develop and highlight via the web and events.
- Represented verification solutions as a subject matter expert and thought leader in speaking engagements and customer meetings.
- Worked closely to elevate the company’s competitive strategy across industries, collaborate with teams, and utilized competitive tools to gather and disseminate competitive information and positions across the organization.
LIV Space, Greater Noida | Mar. 2011 – Feb. 2012
- Built a product vision and roadmap for the product(s) that meets the company’s strategic goals.
- Built business cases, obtain approvals, and implemented pricing for some product pricing activities, including for products managed by team members.
- Managed the product development process across organizations by ensuring clear direction is communicated to the organization’s Global Teams when defining and prioritizing features, enhancements, platform improvements, and customer requests.
- Worked with sales and sales engineering organizations to support our customers globally.
- Negotiated and executed customer contracts, working cross-functionally with Legal and Contracts Management.
- Participated in customer-facing webinars, creating product collateral, developing website content, and training materials for internal and external customers.
- Worked across multiple cross-functional teams to deliver the best products and experience for the customers.
Education – MBA (Marketing) UPES Dehradun 2011
B.A (Marketing) LPU Ahmedabad 2009
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~