Resume of Product Manager - Digital Education in Text Format
BHANU PRATAP SINGH
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PRODUCT MANAGER-DIGITAL EDUCATION -leveraging 12+ years of experience
Product manager with extensive expertise leading cross-functional teams to develop, construct, launch, and manage world-class SaaS innovations. To evolve product strategy, combine technology talents with considerable Agile/Scrum experience, a marketing focus, and analytical abilities. Prioritize and manage several projects while adhering to deadlines and financial constraints. Proven track record of delivering successful content-rich digital education initiatives focused on brand development and customer engagement. Expertise in managing digital products, website development, and product roadmaps. Proficiency in modern product discovery and delivery strategies.
- Proficient in identifying user needs, problems, and opportunities through research, analysis, market data, and direct interaction with the users
- Skilled in working with designers and UX researchers to develop, prototype, test, and optimize high-fidelity visuals and prototypes
- Adept at developing and iterating wireframes, managing backlog, user stories, and user flows with the scrum team
- Proven ability to manage complex business problems across internal and external partners, and break them down into simple solutions that focus on customer needs.
- Passion for data schemas and systems integrations that enables and unlocks future features and capabilities.
- Experience in leveraging metrics tools and data analysis skills to understand how users actually interact with products.
- Competency in efficiently communicating a product strategy and goals, to encourage team members, stakeholders, and other contributors to the product’s success.
- Spearheaded the development of customized web applications, assessing client needs, available technology, and desired growth.
- Technical Product R&D
- Product Roadmaps
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Team LeadershipSDLC
- Market & Competitor Research
- Product Lifecycle Management
- UX / UI Design
- Test-Driven Development
VIPS, Lucknow | Jan. 2019 – Present
Product Manager – Digital Education
- Capturing the K-12 school needs from the market, competition, internal teams and defining the product specifications to lead its development with the help of content and technology team
- Implement the digital platform, app development, and enhancements and increase the overall usage of digital initiatives in schools
- Creating and monitoring product development plan involving multiple stakeholders like a content team, technology, marketing, etc. to ensure timely content upload and new feature development
- Developing product literature like product information document, sales support literature, proposal, presentation, successful case studies, FAQs, brochures, etc
- Create collaboration, tie-up, launch, and go-to-market plan for the new product portfolio along with marketing, sales, and operations team tracking the market/competition developments which include new entrants, new products launched, competition pricing, or any other competition initiatives to enhance and update the field teams
- Prepare the annual project plan for the product development, including market sizing, revenue, and expansion in the market
- Segmenting the existing target market on various parameters. Identify high potential segments and develop new product offerings which can help boost the revenue growth
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell add-ons to current consumers to increase revenue and help retention and target new market
- Identify potential areas of improvement and opportunities from data analysis and proactively guide the department heads to take right decisions
Maharaja Agarsen Public School, Lucknow | Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Product Manager – Digital Education
- Lead the strategy, roadmap, and delivery against key components involved in delivering a world-class coaching and support experience.
- Crystallize the needs of our internal users in order to best serve external customers, and translate into technical product requirements including authoring, grooming and prioritizing user stories.
- Ensure the right data is presented at the right time to internal users via a seamless user experience and that all relevant data is timely and consumable for downstream users.
- Use data, user research, and market knowledge to craft a vision for your product area and identify areas of opportunity, building a case for new product investments.
- Lead cross-functional projects related to framing and delivering for internal and external consumers.
- Work directly with engineering, analytics, and senior leadership to deliver effective product(s) to market.
- Represent your product both internally to the business and externally to our customers through all phases of the Student Services lifecycle.
mElimu Edutech Private Limited, Delhi |Apr. 2013 – Apr. 2015
Product Manager – Digital Education
- Define and establish the product vision, goals, supporting business metrics, and success indicators for the education domain across platforms.
- Product ownership and project management throughout the product lifecycle from initial concept, scope, design, development, to final delivery and post-launch follow-up.
- Collaborate with developers on product development and validate technical design against product requirements.
- Develop product strategies and articulate vision through detailed product specifications for mobile apps, video, and web products, including feature lists, product requirements, user stories, flows, and wireframes.
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing.
- Owned the product roadmap and lead Growth initiatives and drive them to successful outcomes - from building, launching, and optimizing critical user flows.
- Drive market research: a mix of quantitative-primary (surveys, segmentation, positioning research, product proposition/ concept tests etc.), qualitative-primary (focus groups, in-depth interviews, market research online communities, etc.), and secondary/desk research
- Kept abreast of the market and competitive landscape globally and be tuned into the new developments
Youth for Talent and Services, Delhi| Dec. 2011 – Mar. 2013
Associate Product Manager – Digital Education
- Managed the execution of the product lifecycle management from concept through launch and beyond; Break down the overall product strategy and roadmap into specific components.
- Evaluate market opportunities and utilize research to position/reposition our products to best capture them; and identify new opportunities and refine requirements.
- Defined and guided both the near- and long-term product strategy for growing the products and features that offers to users, including both existing and new subscription products, offers, etc.
- Ability to define the economic rationale for every new product and translate into metrics
- Collaborated with external influencers, subject matter experts, partners effectively to drive growth and be the point of contact on the team.
- Created and maintained product plan for the assigned category which should include details like course catalog coverage, target audience, competition analysis, revenue estimates, and go-to-market strategy
- Worked closely with management, business, engineering, and operations teams during the process of course creation
- Developed sales enablement tools and train the sales team on the new product
Guild Education, Delhi | Apr. 2009 – Dec 2011
Assistant Product Manager – Digital Education
- Collaborated with usability, technology, and business development team to develop a deep understanding of customers, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build the right set of features, and track adoption for the same
- Understand and communicated accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
- Rigorously monitored key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
- Defined and conducted market research to gain a better understanding of user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
- Provided analytics-based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers
- Proactively identified and resolved strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Worked with various teams (technology, design, marketing, finance, etc.) to manage operational issues such as fulfillment, external partner relationships, and other compliances and customer conversions
- Drove customer conversions and increase customer delight via product interventions
Education – Bachelor of Technology | Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi | 2009
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Product Manager Digital Education Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples