Resume of Portfolio / Asset Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PORTFOLIO MANAGER-leveraging 7+ years of experience
Highly effective Portfolio Manager with over 7+ experience in utilizing strong analytical, mathematical, and organizational abilities. Offering an array of skills in innovative portfolio design, mentoring, EFT strategies, result-driven leadership, trend analysis, investing and sales. Proven ability in a dynamic rapidly changing workplace environment. Track record of success in managing multi-million dollar client & corporation portfolio.
- Proficient in generating an investment policy statement, outlining our clients’ investment objectives.
- Competent in constructing successful investment portfolios informed by market conditions and economic trends.
- Adept at buying and selling securities in client accounts to maintain a specific investment strategy, or to reach an investment objective.
- Responsible for determining acceptable risk levels for clients based on time frames, risk preferences, return expectations, and market conditions.
- Portfolio & Asset Manager
- Client Relationship Development
- Sales & Marketing
- Financial Services
- Trading Strategies
- Creative Investing
- Sales Consulting
- Regulatory Compliance
- Market Analysis
- Investment Products
- Hedge Fund Operations
- Global Market Reports
Greenlam Industries ltd, Noida | Jan. 2019 – Present
- Drove growth through superior portfolio management; product strategy development, value proposition development, and forward-looking grasp of market dynamics and strategy
- Effectively manage P&L, resource allocation, and schedule management of products within the portfolio.
- Conducted financial market research through analysis of micro/macro-economic factors, new trends, and potential investment opportunities; reported findings to senior managers.
- Partner with marketing to develop a short and long-term growth strategy and the tactics needed to execute on these priorities.
- Submit investments for clients through the use of equities, fixed income, exchange-traded funds (ETF), hedge funds, private equity, alternative investments, new issues, structured products, and market-linked notes.
- Anticipate client issues with regard to calls, maturities, debit balances, change of investment objectives, and behavior that can result in compliance or regulatory concerns.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
- Supported the development and implementation of each product portfolio strategy and assisted with the preparation of business plan documents and presentations
- Contributed ideas for new products and formula improvements across all categories along with helping to prepare concepts, briefs, and presentations for global and regional Executive teams
- Researched industry and market trends, especially within our member audience base, to deliver relevant and compelling information that informs product strategy
- Build strong partnerships with technology, product, finance, and business stakeholders to maintain and deliver against technology roadmaps.
- Enabled Executive leadership decision-making through development and presentation of metrics and insights covering areas of operations, delivery, finance, and business.
Education – MBA (Accounting and Finance) | VIPS | 2015
BBA, Indraprastha University | 2012
Languages Known: English, Hindu, and Urdu
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Portfolio Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples