Resume of Plant Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PLANT MANAGER-leveraging 7+ years of experience
Delinquent management professional excels at regulating activities of the operating plant to accomplish budgeted financial objectives and ensures customer satisfaction. Comprehensive experience in manufacturing plant management, including P&L management, Milling, Bran Stabilization, Shipping, Overall Plant Quality, and Maintenance. Adept at enhancing operational efficiency with complete procedural safety.
- Prioritizes safety in the assigned plants, ensures zero on-site accidents, and compliance with standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MSHA regulations, quality control systems, and processes. Strong track record of implementing operations.
- Plans organize, directs, and runs optimum day-to-day operations to exceed customers’ expectations
- Increases production, assets capacity, and flexibility while maintaining current quality standards through the development and implementation of clear KPIs and continuous improvement projects.
- Assures compliance with State regulations concerning safety, waste management, and hazard controls. Utilizes systems and resources to proactively maintain and conserve capital equipment, including driving proactive preventive maintenance and repair programs.
- Hazard Identification
- Value Stream Maps
- LEAN tools
- Performance Review
- System Development
- Capital Equipment Management
- Strategy Deployment
- Risk Assessment
- Operational Enhancement
- P&L management
Larsen and Turbo, Noida | Sept. 2020 – Present
- Ensure optimal utilization of work procedures including stripping, processing, stockpiling, loading, and shipping.
- Maintain responsibility for all aspects of site planning and pit development.
- Provide strong leadership, training, team building, and supervision to all employees at the plant to support the operational function of the business.
- Work cross-functionally with HR to recruit new employees, provide merit increases, perform disciplinary actions, and evaluate the performance of employees to develop talent.
- Monitor operational reports to ensure best practices in extraction, processing, stockpiling, and re-handling and that product remain within target specifications.
- Manage financial decisions for the plant, including budgets, forecasts, inventory, and labor and capital planning to ensure adherence to all budgets and financial goals.
- Seek improvement activities to reduce costs and improve operating efficiency across the plant.
- Manage the health and safety of employees to continuously improve the company’s health & safety performance.
Linde, Greater Noida | Sept. 2017 – Aug. 2019
- Directed all plant operations under the Mission Statement and Key Performance Indicators.
- Coordinated all plant activities by working with Production and Departmental Managers to ensure that total manufacturing objectives are accomplished promptly, cost-effectively, and efficiently.
- Developed, controlled, planned, and implemented the plant budget to maximize profits.
- Implemented cost-effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, wages, and salaries, and manages capital asset/improvement projects.
- Established and monitored overall plant performance for safety, production, and quality standards.
- Controlled and minimized labor overtime, premium freight, and repair expenses.
- Oversaw the implementation of safety and preventative maintenance programs, incorporating and driving safety procedures and plant cleanliness as a priority.
Reliance Industries, Mumbai | Jan. 2015– Aug. 2016
- Analyzed metrics, and drove process improvements within manufacturing, supply chain, and sourcing.
- Supported divisional growth strategy through improved manufacturing cost, capacity, and process flexibility.
- Assisted in the improvement of salaried and hourly performance through goal setting, training, development, and performance evaluation.
- Designed necessary improvements to maintain a safe, energy-efficient, and well-organized facility.
- Assisted managers and supervisors in improving overall technical skills.
- Managed the daily operation and maintenance of a water and wastewater system and ensured compliance with operational, QA/QC, safety, environmental, and performance metrics.
- Administered labor agreements to ensure compliance and effectively dealt with the representative labor unions.
- Education –MBA Operational Management Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode | 2015
- Certification – Manager Certification (CM), ICPM
Languages Known: English, Spanish, Hindi
Plant Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples