Resume of Pharmacist in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PHARMACIST - leveraging 7+ years of experience
Medical assistance professional with reliable expertise in planning and accomplishing assigned tasks and goals of more than seven years. Well-versed with best business practices and field sales regulations. Skilled at reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities. Additionally, offers pharmacology programming intended at training other healthcare workers.
- Keeps abreast of current laws, accreditation standards, and regulatory agency requirements and ensures compliance.
- Skilled at pharmacy and assessments as well as business acumen.
- Ability to oversee the initial submission, resubmission, and collection of all third-party claims.
- Manages and balances the pharmacy inventory to ensure maximum turns while still remaining in stock for customer needs.
- Retail Pharmacy Operations
- Drug Utilization Review
- Vendor Negotiations
- Patient Counseling
- Quality Assurance Checks
- Pharmaceutical Research
- Pharmacotherapy Medication
- Therapy Management
- Medication Reconciliation
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., New Delhi | Jan. 2021 – Present
National Sales Director
- Provide oversight of compounding and production activities ensuring compliance with the FDA CFR, including cGMP and DEA regulations, as well as State Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations.
- Keep abreast of relevant guidance documents pertaining to 503B production.
- Monitor and communicate changes in regulations of all state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Assist in new 503B product development, including collaborating on labeling, stability study protocols, and product specification requirements ensuring compliance with all company procedures State laws, and regulations.
- Manage execution of audits to assess and maintain compliance with regulatory and customer requirements Assist the Director of Quality Systems & Compliance in the response to regulatory requests and inspection audits.
- Review, prepare, and/or approve all written responses to audits and inspections.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., New Delhi | July. 2018 – Nov. 2020
Senior Sales Manager
- Administered the management, and operation of all aspects of patient interaction, inventory management, and PA DOH compliance.
- Maintained a comprehensive pharmacy patient profile.
- Oversaw the packaging labeling, and distribution of medications for all patients and employees according to established policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Provided timely and accurate medication information to patients.
- Processed and ensured information collection into an electronic health record, MJ Freeway, to ensure the accuracy of records regarding past, current, and future dispensing and charging.
- Contributed to the development and training of dispensary staff and health care professionals.
- Monitored the use of scheduled medications and maintains controlled inventories in the dispensing areas.
Cipla Ltd, New Delhi | July. 2016 – Jun. 2018
- Junior Sales Representative Maintained excellent relationships with physicians.
- Provided pharmacological information by answering questions from healthcare professionals, counseling patients, and drug therapies.
- Maintained a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Augmented pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education – Bachelor of Pharmacy at Lovely Professional University | 2016
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Pharmacist Resume Samples, Sample Resumes 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples