Resume of Pharmacist in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PHARMACIST -leveraging 8+ years of experience
Licensed pharmacist with retail experience providing high-quality pharmaceutical treatment. Combine clinical expertise with business savvy and a track record of increasing pharmacy revenue. Professional standards and legal criteria are followed when researching, preparing, and dispensing drugs and other pharmaceuticals. Highly skilled at following doctor's orders to the letter in order to avoid drug interactions and ensure optimal treatment. With a track record of increasing overall productivity by implementing efficient processes that improved corporate workflows while minimizing errors,
- Skilled to design and deliver high-quality clinical programs to healthcare staff and physicians across the organization
- Accomplished in easing patient adherence to treatment protocols by delivering proper education, instruction, and encouragement
- Proficient to ensure patient health and safety by adhering to all health codes, laws, and regulations
- Adept to increase the efficiency of our pharmacy department
- Experienced to maintain an orderly pharmacy by monitoring drug supply, ensuring sufficient inventory, and removing expired or damaged medications
- Retail Pharmacy Operations
- Drug Utilization Review
- Final Quality Assurance Checks
- Inventory Control
- Vendor Negotiation
- Pharmacy Marketing and Promotions
- Patient Counseling
- Pharmaceutical Research
- Medication safety
- Regulatory compliance
- Insurance billing
- Sales/ Marketing Management
Apollo Hospital, Noida | Jan. 2017 – Mar. 2022
- Dispensed inpatient and outpatient medicationand s, verified prescribed medications according to professional standards, facility procedures, and state and federal legal requirements.
- Consulted with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized requireme,nts and possible drug interactions.
- Worked closely with the patient in order to answer all questions and/or concerns regarding their prescriptions.
- Managed all associate relations functions for the pharmacy technicians such as hiring, terminating and performance management.
- Monitored the overall performance of staff members to ensure compliance with policies, practices and approved pharmaceutical dispensing processes.
- Responded to customer inquiries, requests and issues when situations get escalated to a higher level of authority other than a customer service associate.
Max Hospital, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
- Maintained best in class customer service standard in filling and dispensing prescriptions for walk-ins and call-ahead patients.
- Maintained a high degree of knowledge on all major EHR systems, prescription/insurance acceptance programs, and compliance to all federal, state, and local privacy regulations and HIPAA laws.
- Sustained high level of professionalism, teamwork orientation, management style, and promotion of collaborative efforts to solve issues, whether operational or patient-related, to ensure that customer service performance excellence.
- Ensured patient safety and wellness by proactively eliminating dangerous drug interactions, educating and advising patients regarding medication management
Education – B Pharma, Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 2014
Languages Known: English & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Pharmacist Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples