Resume of Pharma Product Manager in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com|LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PRODUCT MANAGER- leveraging 9+ years of experience
Strategic professional who defines product goals and success with clear, measurable objectives. Partners efficiently with cross-functional teams to drive product strategy and vision, define requirements and guide the team through the development process. Execute product commitments effectively to consistently deliver meaningful impact to the business.
- Possess a complete understanding of and be able to apply scientific/technical principles, theories, and concepts related to the sterile manufacturing of drug products.
- Provide scientific/technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Experience using root cause analysis to develop robust solutions to technical and process manufacturing issues.
- Thorough understanding of GMPs and the regulatory requirements for working in a GMP environment.
- Product Management
- Product Development
- Product Marketing
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Agile Methodologies
Novartis, New Delhi | Jan. 2020 – Present
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to define and deliver end-to-end solutions for scientists.
- Lead the execution of all clinical drug product (DP) batches; directly accountable for right first-time quality.
- Perform all activities supporting the production of sterile DP, including but not limited to: operation of the filling line and isolator, formulation of buffers and dilution, preparation of components and supplies including use of the autoclave, documentation (batch records, logbooks, etc), routine in-process analytical testing, cleaning of critical process equipment, and batch record review.
- Lead the Manual Visual Inspection (MVI) program for Drug Product operations.
- Perform front line supervision of the drug product clinical production team. Provide training on SOP’s, aseptic technique, and activity-based competency assessments.
- Author and maintain SOP’s required to support clinical cGMP production of the sterile drug products.
- Perform Deviation investigations and implementation of CAPA’s.
- Perform ongoing validation activities and change controls. Responsible for the development of batch records, test protocols, and sampling plans.
- Work with formulation scientists to facilitate tech transfer of products from the lab into the clinical DP facility.
- Mentor less experienced staff on sterile manufacturing operations and GMP; help to build institutional knowledge around sterile fill/finish within Teva WC and the BMF.
- Maintain the DP facility in an “audit ready” state at all times, including facilities and documentation.
- Support Bulk Drug Substance upstream/downstream/cell banking manufacturing operations as needed.
TiVo Pharmaceuticals, New Delhi Jan. 2018– Nov. 2019
- Participated in the development and execution of annual marketing and tactical plans/meetings.
- Developed and implemented HCP materials, peer-to-peer education, congress and convention support, sales training initiatives, and POA workshops, and act as liaison to the sales training department.
- Managed expense budgets, sales forecasts, advisor relations, and the development of promotional materials. Recommended changes, improvements, or deletions in assigned products.
- Partnered with I&A to evaluate the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programs and recommends improvements or changes.
- Assisted in the preparation of advertising for the products represented and supervises such activities as market research for assigned products.
- Evaluated ideas and suggestions for new products, investigates market opportunities and effects on the market for present products, and recommends exploitation of economically attractive products.
- Collaborated with internal departments, including regulatory, legal, medical and marketing operations.
- Managed communication with field sales force and handles sales force requests.
- Synthesized complex or diverse information, collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to complement data, and design workflows and procedures.
- Analyzed and interpreted prescription and market research data to identify market trends, opportunities & threats. Managed project team meetings by preparing agendas, establishing objectives, and leading discussions.
Oxford Immunotec, New Delhi | Jul. 2014 – Nov. 2017
- Executed ongoing marketing plan for the T-SPOT.TB test product line to drive significant revenue growth and win competitive market share
- Served as the company’s product expert for the T-SPOT.TB test, competing technologies and the tuberculosis market.
- Built fiscal year and long-term marketing plans that are aligned to the commercial revenue plan.
- Led the development and execution of marketing plans and product messaging, which can be leveraged across multiple platforms.
- Monitored market intelligence through customer visits and market research to help refine marketing plans.
- Created, led, and executed product launch plans Distilled customer requests into actionable and appropriate solutions
- Collaborated with marketing communications, scientific affairs, strategic marketing, compliance, legal, and sales leadership to develop and deliver timely customer-facing materials Led marketing efforts that enable US channel partners to grow T-SPOT.TB volumes through their customer base
- Developed and executed marketing messages and product positioning for multiple customer segments
- Led initiatives with our channel partners to ensure our digital, traditional and sales messages are aligned.
- Led sales training content development and delivery for the T-SPOT.TB test and competitive products
- Created internal and external product training tools Delivered training to field sales and channel partners Reviewed publications and train field sales on appropriate positioning and messaging.
- Education –MBA in Business administration from Lovely Professional University | 2014
- BSc. Chemistry from University of Delhi | 2013
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Pharma Product Manager Resume Samples, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples