Resume of Petroleum & Energy Engineer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PETROLEUM & ENERRY ENGINEER - leveraging 7+ years of experience
Extensive expertise of over seven years in analyzing field operations, supervising equipment maintenance, and drilling operations to develop improvement plans. Well-acquainted with a range of drilling techniques. Adept at scheduling and planning future field expansions, monitoring field operations, and suggesting improvements. Self-directed and thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Illustrated operational experience within the Reservoir discipline, with particular experience in managing a department onboard a semi-submersible or drill ship.
- Ability to read, analyze and identify discrepancies in engineering plans, specifications, and contract documents.
- Adept with transient pressure analysis and Production Logging to calibrate the model to field data.
- Demonstrated expertise in providing oral and written communication to the highest levels of management while providing technical leadership to engineering and operational teams.
- Sound understanding of underground storage caverns and facilities, hydrocarbons, subsurface conditions, and field equipment needed for drilling.
- Process Simulators
- Oil and gas fields
- Drilling operations
- Process improvements
- Failure analysis
- Problem-solving expertise
- Equipment maintenance
- Operations research
- Project management
Reliance Industries, Gujarat | Jan. 2019 – Present
- Assess costs and estimate the production capabilities and economic value of oil and gas wells, in order to evaluate the economic viability of potential drilling sites.
- Assist engineering and other personnel to solve operating problems.
- Support project change management processes to ensure the project scope of work, schedule and budgets are clearly defined and understood.
- Establish project procedures consistent with contractual documents and quality plans for all engineering work; determine and oversee engineering project controls, schedules, and budgets.
- Serve as engineering representative with customers, constructors, subcontractors, and vendors at kick-off meetings, job walks, project reviews, and other project stakeholder engagements.
- Ensure product alignment with industry codes and standards and in accordance with good engineering practices.
Cairn Energy India, Mumbai | Sept. 2015 – Dec. 2018
- Led the development and delivery of all Process Engineering deliverables on mid- to large-size projects or proposals, with no supervision.
- Contributed to the development of project pursuits and cost estimates by rapidly developing the basis of design, simulation, material balances, PFDs, equipment type specification, initial sizing, P&ID development, Process manhour estimating, and supporting client report generation.
- Generated design deliverables efficiently including Process Design Basis, philosophy documents, process simulations, material balances, PFDs, P&IDs, equipment Process data sheets, and engineering calculations.
- Directed the identification of changes to the scope of work during project execution.
- Performed complex calculations and applies company, client, and industry standards correctly without supervision.
- Used methodologies, and technologies to collate data from the field to effectively optimize base production and injection.
- Maximized the value of our existing hubs through a rigorous production and injection monitoring and optimization.
- Assisted in the backup of file servers and database servers.
- Education – BTech ( Petroleum Engineering). School of Engineering, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun 2015
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
Petroleum Engineering Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples