Resume of Personal Finance Officer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PERSONAL FINANCE OFFICER-leveraging 12+ years of experience
Personal Finance Officer with a proven track record of identifying ideas and facilitating action-oriented plans to support corporate growth and objectives.
Savvy and skilled Personal Finance Officer with 12+ years of comprehensive investment expertise. Maintains a track record of generating tailored financial strategies to match clients' needs. Manages various portfolios with meticulous attention and ongoing economic trend analysis to identify optimum asset allocation. Successful at assessing commercial and investment opportunities, as well as swiftly grasping companies and markets. Strong performance in new business development, growth, and diversification.
- Expertise in the creation of financial analyses that help the organization to make critical decisions based on its finances.
- Experienced in financial modelling, forecasting, and complicated analysis.
- Knowledge of quantitative analysis, break-even models, and risk-mitigation measures is required.
- Expert in analyzing financial statements and budgets to discover revenue, expense, and cash flow difficulties.
- Highly proficient in identifying monthly increases in manufacturing expenses and realized costs as a result of a product supply shortage that was alleviated by bringing on additional vendors.
- Responsible for managing acquisitions initiatives by assessing firm finances and doing due diligence.
- Expert at analyzing accounts payable, payroll, taxes, the ledger, and the journal to construct forecasting models for budgeting.
- Portfolio Management
- Strategic Relationships
- Financial Analysis
- Account Management
- Risk Assessment
- Team Building
- Market Analysis
- Trend Forecasting
- Profit Optimization
- Economic Assessment
- Resource Management
- Financial Research
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida | Jan. 2019 – Present
Personal Finance Officer
- Used expertise of tax and investment techniques, securities, insurance, and pension plans, and real estate, developed and implemented financial plans for individuals, enterprises, and organisations.
- Interviewed customers to establish their assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial goals.
- Analyzed the financial situation of the client, produced a financial plan based on the data, and discussed choices with the client.
- Prepared and submitted documentation to implement chosen plan, then kept in touch with the customer to amend plan depending on changing needs or market changes.
- Responsible for qualifying leads from inbound phone calls, quickly building rapport, providing comprehensive information on products and services, and answering all questions.
- Listening attentively to understand and evaluate clients’ need for debt relief and propose solutions.
- Building strong client relationships that improved retention and increased referrals.
- Exceeding aggressive forecast sales goal and volume generating exponential amounts of profit for the company.
- Profiling and analyzing investment products to develop customized financial strategies for clients' financial needs.
- Comparing liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Answering clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Interviewing clients to determine current income, expenses, insurance coverage, financial objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl, Greater Noida | Apr. 2015 – Dec 2018
Personal Finance Officer
- Supported the pre-service process by providing coverage verification and authorization for scheduled services.
- Communicated clearly to the patient or patient designee, insurance coverages/benefits, patient financial obligations, and the impact of unpaid services.
- Ensured service orders, patient statuses, and resulting financial obligations are updated in the system
- Verified the accuracy of all insurance information. Conducting patient account assessments.
- Confirmed insurance eligibility for insured patients. Obtaining authorizations services where appropriate
- Prevented complaints by counseling supervisors and managers who see a problem developing, offering suggestions to resolve potential complaints, and modifying practices that cause repeated complaints.
- Documented complaints by listening to the patient and patient family complaints, documenting details, and determining what resolution is sought.
- Alerted legal department and administrator by documenting unresolved complaints and potential legal actions.
Genius Consultants Limited, Greater Noida | Sept. 2013 - Aug. 2015
Personal Finance Advisor
- Contacted customers upon owners request, to schedule and follow up with customers for appointments for services offered.
- Received constant phone calls from the customers and business calls and used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answered telephones and give information to callers, took messages, or transferred calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Handled transactions involving mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, stocks, bonds, real estate investment trusts, and advanced tax strategies.
- Independently operated a financial planning practice specializing in private-client retirement and estate planning.
- Built exceptional prospecting skills and found new ways to develop my client base outside of traditional cold calling by developing a highly personalized approach, focusing on community networking, face to face meetings, and onsite visits.
- Successfully maintained and often exceeded monthly performance hurdles consecutively for 11 months.
Anix Systems Pvt. Ltd., Greater Noida | Mar. 2011 - Aug. 2013
- Developed and implemented financial plans for individuals, businesses, and organizations, utilizing knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate.
- Interviewed clients to determine their assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives.
- Analyzed client's financial status, developed a financial plan based on analysis of data, and discussed options with the client.
- Prepared and submitted documents to implement chosen plan, then maintained contact with the client to revise the plan based on modified needs or changes in the investment market.
- Sold insurance to clients, recommended amount, and type of coverage.
- Regularly provided training to non-licensed team members designed to uncover investment opportunities in the bank customer base.
- Conducted consultative meetings with clients to implement a goals-based investing approach toward managing financial decisions.
- Processed includes gathering and analyzing financial information obtained from multiple sources so that a complete financial plan can be developed.
- Implemented financial plan by executing action plan of investment and insurance strategies specifically tailored to client's financial goals.
- Strengthened client relationships by conducting routine portfolio reviews to measure plan success.
Hewlett Packard Careers, Gurgaon | Mar. 2010 - Apr. 2011
Associate Finance Advisor
- Increased customer financial confidence by providing personalized financial advice, answering customer questions, and addressing their concerns; raising matters as appropriate to team members or partners while maintaining confidentiality and accuracy
- Acted as a point of contact for the frontline staff in handling customer problems
- Maintained professional space in common areas as per the marketing and regulatory guidelines
- Worked closely with existing and prospective customers to provide financial reviews, discuss portfolio updates and suggest additional personalized solutions based on their financial goals
- Stayed knowledgeable about emerging issues, evolving regulations, and industry codes of conduct as well as participate in process improvement opportunities to protect the interests of the organization
- Strived to achieve and improve service level agreements and productivity targets
- Ensured documents are prepared consistent with relevant regulations and in a way properly reflecting business intentions
- Participated fully as a team member, help build a positive and diverse work environment, willingly assist and mentor others in the completion of work activities, and address communication issues efficiently
Education – MBA (Accounting and Finance) | VIPS | 2010
BBA, Indraprastha University | 2008
Languages Known: English & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Personal Finance Officer Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples