Resume of Paediatric Specialist in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
PAEDIATRIC SPECIALIST -leveraging 7+ years of experience
Compassionate Paediatric Specialist with 7+ years of experience providing excellent patient care in busy paediatric clinics, hospitals, and facilities. Committed to providing exceptional care and assistance to all patients in order to improve visit/health outcomes. Consistently offers high-quality treatment to paediatric patients while administering vaccines, physicals, vital signs, IVs, wound care, and other procedures. Proven ability to work cooperatively with co-workers to create a welcoming and caring workplace. Demonstrated capacity to consult with parents in high-stress situations, ensuring that they receive the attention and guidance they require.
- Proficient in diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
- Skilled in ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Competent in collecting, recording, and maintaining patients' information and histories.
- Highly skilled in prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
- Adept in explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
- Chronic Health Problems
- Scheduling Appointments
- Medical Records
- Child Care
- Acute Illnesses
- Examination Results
- Physical Growth
- Infectious Disease
- Paediatric Nursing
- Physical Exams
- Patient / Family Education
Apollo Hospitals, Noida Jan. 2017 – Mar. 2022
- Examined patients or ordered, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on the medical condition and determine a diagnosis.
- Examined children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Prescribed or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness.
- Collected, recorded, and maintained patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Treated children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
- Explained procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
- Planned and executed medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents.
Seven Consultancy, Greater Noida Jan. 2015 – Aug. 2016
- Responsible for measured signs such as temperature, pulse rate, weight, height, blood pressure, etc.
- Gave treatment and injections to the patient and also performed routine tests in the laboratory.
- Responsible for keeping records like x-ray reports and scheduled appointments receiving bills, etc.
- Maintained the data of the patients and office on the computer and keep the records, billing, transactions, books, etc.
- Responsible for the sterilized and cleaning instruments and preparation of the treatment rooms for patients.
- Inventory and order medical supplies and materials.
- Operated X-ray, electrocardiograph (EKG), and other equipment to administer the routine diagnostic test or call the medical facility.
Education – BSc (Food and Nutrition) Amity University 2015
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Paediatric Specialist Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples