Resume of Office Manager in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com|LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
OFFICE MANAGER- leveraging 8+ years of experience
Strategic Office Manager with an industry experience in an administrative role of over eight years. Proficient in Office Management, adroit completion of facilitation tasks and assists in achieving potential growth and expansion of the office. Ability to organize office administration and procedures, and ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety.
- Proven ability to foster strong, collaborative team dynamics that ensure a supportive and engaged team culture.
- Experience developing talent through mentorship and coaching, consistent feedback, goal setting, and Office ability.
- Proven track record of leading successful change management and process improvement efforts.
- Customer Service
- Administrative Assistance
- Office Administration Management
- Strategic Planning Administration
- Project Management
- Executive Administrative Assistance
- Payroll Management
- Human Resources (HR)
Ernst and Young, New Delhi |Jan. 2020 – Present
- Coordinate daily management of the office, and will assist various business heads in implementing a range of changes as they relate to the Company’s goal of nationalization Ensure that all new hire requirements are met and the office orientation process is complete.
- Manage the office budget and ensure spending is within budget limits. Maintain inventory of supplies and IT equipment.
- Oversee management of facilities and any necessary property renovations.
- Supervise other office staff as assigned; maintains a record of remedial disciplinary action.
- Determine working hours and approve overtime, and ensures proper job training.
- Organize and maintain electronic files to include invoices; and financial, legal, and facility-related documents.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all vendors and service providers.
- Transmit announcements to office staff as necessary.
- Monitor office morale; provide necessary guidance and direction to all office employees.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements as necessary with the assistance of legal counsel.
- Assist with staffing needs, participates in interviews and recommends candidates. Report performance deficiencies to HR and seek advice on coaching methods to improve performance.
Action Cancer Hospital, New Delhi | Jan. 2018– Nov. 2019
- Met the hospital’s patient promises of the outstanding quality of care, access, and patient-centered experiences.
- Worked in collaboration with the manager, the District Manager, and clinical partner. Manage the administrative team and office operations to ensure a great experience.
- Built an engaged office team leveraging CICARE (a framework containing the key elements of a great interaction and effective communication that we use with patients and each other), Active Daily Management, and Lean principles to meet patient and team experience goals.
- Modeled the ideal team member experience through excellent on-boarding, training, performance feedback, skills coaching, learning opportunities and engaged career development
- Ensured members’ timely access to the care they need (appointments, phlebotomy visits, messages, and administrative support) and their issues are resolved quickly, with minimal waste and friction.
- Engaged the team in solving local problems, escalating systemic issues to your manager and central teams.
- Managed the facility and collaborate with the central teams. Managed communication, with context, between your office and other districts, regional, and central teams.
Ashrama Associate, New Delhi || Jul. 2016 – Nov. 2017
Unit Office Manager
- Generated recurring excel dashboards, reports, and summaries and fulfilled complex ad-hoc research and analytical requests to support the Regional and Market Leadership teams.
- Managed the front desk by assisting employees, and vendors, building maintenance, and managing mail and packages (including outbound mailings).
- Daily maintenance of the appearance of common areas and meeting spaces, kitchen refreshments.
- Oversaw office and medical supply orders, inventory, and audit. Planned and organized regular team events, including virtual events to engage remote employees.
- Assisted with new hire orientation set-up and clerical duties related to employee onboarding and terminations, providing appropriate paperwork, and handling any other related inquiries.
- Maintained office policies around business continuity planning.
- Managed security cards and office security systems, as well as visitor logs.
- Took the lead role when responding to building and facility alarms and emergencies.
- Ensured accuracy of monthly interdisciplinary team schedules, mileage audits, and payroll Additionally contributed in the operational activities as determined by the Executive Director and helped as needed, generated suggestions for improving work and workflow.
The Imperial, New Delhi | July. 2015 – Jun. 2016
- Served as primary contact for office visitors, deliveries, and solicitations.
- Purchased supplies, equipment, and furniture as needed for office, programs, and projects.
- Maintained office machines, including printers, copiers and postage, and arranges for service as needed.
- Acted as the primary point of contact with landlord regarding building maintenance issues.
- Provided new employees, interns, and volunteers and/or consultants office keys, as appropriate.
- Updated employee/ office guidelines and new hire process as required.
- Maintained confidential personnel files as outlined in the Fund's policies and procedures.
- Processed outgoing mail, express mail and other shipments, including Federal Express, UPS and others.
- Provided administrative support in organizing and maintaining accurate filing systems as needed, managing car rental Offices, maintaining office calendar, scheduling staff meetings, and coordinating staff lunches and holiday events.
- Performs other office management duties and administrative duties as needed for efficient, effective operation of office and programs.
Education – BBA in Business Administration from Lovely Professional University | 2015
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Office Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples