Resume of Nurse in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
NURSE -leveraging 10+ years of experience
Compassionate and devoted nurse with over 10+ years of experience working as a Nurse Practitioner and RN in a variety of settings in the healthcare industry. Committed to delivering exceptional care and support to all patients in order to help them enhance their quality of life. Respected for conducting thorough physical examinations and recommending therapies to improve a person's overall quality of life. Demonstrated capacity to educate patients and caregivers about treatment alternatives, goals, and expected outcomes. Full prescribing authority, as well as a strong commitment to expanding the knowledge base of novel, safe, and effective treatments and therapies.
- Adept in administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Proficient in prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Responsible for recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Highly skilled in ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Competent in monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Accomplished in administering non-intravenous medications along with assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Quality Nursing Care
- Clinical & Communication Skills
- Meditech & Cerner EMR Tools
- Medical Team Collaboration
- Parent Education & Training
- Accuracy of Charts & Records
- Patient & Family Relations
- JCAHO & HIPAA Standards
- Lifesaving Interventions
- Patient Assessment & Vital Signs
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Chemotherapy Administration
- Medication Administration
- Chest & Feeding Tube Care
- Therapeutic Communication
- IV Pump Management
- Wound & Ostomy Care
- Infection Control
Apollo Hospitals, Noida Jan. 2017 – Feb. 2022
- Conducted screening, diagnostic treatment, and rehabilitative and supportive services as the senior nurse on a primary health care team.
- Developed and maintained quality care systems and standards, including but not limited to, creating and improving medical protocols/guidelines.
- Sound, ethical and independent decision-making ability co disciplined, energetic employee who quickly establishes rapport with patients and colleagues.
- Performed all tasks with a patient-centered focus while seeking opportunities for improvement of processes and treatments.
- Provided behavioral/emotional support and supervision for those with dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Managed caseload of 20 clients, providing education, treatments, iv therapy, venipuncture, and wound care.
- Assisted patients with multiple chronic diagnoses including COPD and asthma.
- Achieved departmental goals and objectives by instituting new processes and standards for in-patient care.
- Evaluated patient care needs, prioritized treatment and maintained patient flow.
- Provided quality nursing care in accordance with resident care policies and procedures.
Seven Consultancy, Greater Noida Jan. 2013 – Aug. 2016
- Performed specialized examinations and assessments for 27 specialties including neurology, cardiology, infectious disease, endocrinology, orthopedics, etc.
- Used peripheral electronic equipment (electronic otoscope, stethoscope, dermatology camera, mobile EKG) for remote viewing by the provider.
- Documented and reported findings to telemedicine specialist provider via videoconferencing unit.
- Gathered and uploaded medical history, lab, imaging, procedure reports as appropriate, to the dedicated, encrypted, confidential website for review by a specialist.
- Provided case management for specialty and telemedicine patients ensuring recommended specialist orders are carried out and reported in a timely manner.
- Served as a liaison and coordinate care with specialists, primary care physicians, utilization management, centralized scheduling, hospitals and medical groups, surgery centers.
- Performed other nursing duties: assessment of patient understanding, patient education, medication administration in various settings including treatment and triage, urgent care, procedure clinic, infirmary.
- Participated in emergency codes and first response during riots and incidents.
wellOwise Noida Apr. 2012 – Dec 2013
- Consulted and coordinated with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepared and administered (orally, subcutaneously, through an iv) and recording prescribed medications.
- Reported adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Identified irregular telemetry readings and notifying appropriate medical team members.
- Initiated corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
- Provided care for patients with cardiac-related procedure such as angioplasties, pacemakers, and CABG's.
- Taught patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation.
- Responded to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Prepared equipment and aids physicians during examination and treatment of the patient.
- Assisted with wound care, providing superior customer service, and building ongoing client relationships.
Metro Group of Hospitals, Greater Noida Jan. 2011 – Apr. 2011
- Liaisoned between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans.
- Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics, and test results in medical records.
- Administered medications, and performing all tasks with a patient-centered focus while seeking opportunities for improvement of processes and treatments.
- Performed physical examinations, making tentative diagnoses, and treating patients en route to hospitals or at disaster site triage centers.
- Provided health care, first aid, immunizations, or assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation in locations such as schools, hospitals, or industry.
- Assessed the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Greater Noida Sept. 2010 – Dec. 2010
- Conducted screenings, diagnostic treatment, and rehabilitative services on a primary health care team.
- Explained medications and side effects to patients, family members, and caregivers, and thoroughly reviewed physician-ordered tests.
- Managed the care of up to 26 post-acute care patients including monitoring changes in medical conditions, prompt coordination with therapy and ancillary services, and ensuring accurate medication administration.
- Provided a thorough assessment of each patient’s condition, review and analyze medical history and lab and report pertinent changes to the physician.
- Documented all conditions, procedures, and lab results via records system - list it here.
- Chosen to administrate controlled substances/ narcotics assuming full responsibility for possession of keys
- Developed and implemented care plans to ensure optimal and thorough care for each patient.
- Supervised patients' admissions and discharge procedures - educated both the patient and families/caregivers on conditions, medication, and care plans to ensure a smooth transition.
Education – BSc (Nursing). Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi 2011
Languages Known: English & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Nurse Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples