Resume of Network Analyst in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
NETWORK ANALYST–leveraging 6+ years of experience
Certified Professional network analyst with extensive expertise of over six years in backend programming, relational databases, cloud storage development, and wireless networking management. Proficient in managing the business email server, setting network firewalls, and resolving network difficulties. Specializes in building customized solutions and multi-platform networks. Self-directed individual who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Illustrated operational experience with advanced firewall features; Data Filtering, Application Control, Anti-Virus, and File Blocking.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including Juniper routers, switches, VPN platforms, Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet, and 802.11 wireless Ethernet standards
- Experience configuring, tuning, and performing in-depth analysis of Security and Security related tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in providing oral and written communication to the highest levels of management while providing technical leadership to engineering and operational teams.
- Operating systems
- Telephony systems
- Network Monitoring
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Anti-virus software
- DNS / DHCP
- Intrusion Prevention
- Data privacy,
- Ethernet standards
- LAN maintenance
- Fault Management
Cisco Systems, New Delhi | Sept. 2019 – Present
- Collaborate and align closely with the Cyber Defense, Cyber Threat Operations, Threat Intelligence, and Vulnerability Management teams to enhance prevention, detection, response, and remediation capabilities.
- Assist in upgrading systems and software and deploying network devices such as routers, switches, load balancers, and firewalls.
- Design and manage network security frameworks to support all hosted environments and the end-to-end network infrastructure owner.
- Mentor subordinates and cross-train with peers to expand their depth and knowledge.
- Articulate real-time details and post-event situations to the Incident Response coordinator so they are well informed of the required information.
- Determine viability for action by accurately triaging incoming events and escalations from the SIRT, and push back on potential false escalations that do not meet these criteria.
Tata Consultancy Services, Mumbai Jan. 2016 – Aug. 2019
- Performed forensic evidence collection, and digital evidence preservation, and maintained chain of custody.
- Ensured defensible and repeatable collection and preservation of electronically stored information (ESI).
- Documented and generated examination reports to communicate findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders, and provided actionable recommendations when necessary.
- Designed and administered a corporate-wide LAN/WAN infrastructure and led large-scale network implementation projects and Data Center architectures.
- Instrumental in implementing complex SmartGrid technical Security Solutions in the Grid 2 build-out.
- Assisted with developing, documenting, and improving the digital forensic and network forensic policies.
- Developed and implemented policies, procedures, and associated training for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery.
- Education – BTech (Geology). DTU Delhi - Delhi Technological University New Delhi 2016
- Certification – Professional Engineers (PE) Certification by IEI 2018
Languages Known: English & Hindi
Network Analysts Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples