Resume of National Sales Director in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
NATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR-leveraging +23 years of experience
High-capacity sales experience in new business development, key account management, branding strategies and territory growth initiatives in international B2B and industrial marketplaces. Extensive national sales and key account management roles selling financial technology services and payment solutions. Excel in establishing consultative style working relationship and extraordinary trust level with accounts and management to grow sales volumes and outperform competitions. Proficient as a strategic thinker, process advocate and product champion in all aspects of value-added solution sales, including market analysis, new product development, deal accountability and client relationship building.
- Highly skilled in developing and implementing successful business plans for high-impact product offerings with a confident selling approach; rapid delivery of high-growth revenue results.
- Influential communicator with strong interpersonal talents in translating client requirements into simplified business terms and benefit summaries that drive executive decision-making and account retention.
- Entrepreneurial expertise in the negotiation and execution of complex contracts and agreements with top management, major vendors and key decision-makers.
- Self-motivated to achieve peak team performance, penetrate competitive markets, maintain optimal customer satisfaction and meet aggressive business objectives.
- Proficient in building, training, motivating, mentoring and directing top-performing groups of sales and marketing professionals; fully familiar with P&L, large-scale budgeting and cost controls.
- Hands-on stewardship abilities in building and retaining key accounts and profitable relationships with commercial and industrial market leaders from various parts of the world. Expertise in fluid power, robotics and power transmission technologies.
- New Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Sales Lifecycle Management
- Relationship Building
- Performance Metrics
- Competitive Market Analysis
- Business Savvy
- Revenue Generation
- Profit Building
- Account Optimization
- Internet Marketing
Space Consultants, Hyderabad Sept. 2019- Oct. 2021
National Sales Director
- Established and cultivated new business relationships through trade show leads, incoming inquiries, and other means while prioritizing the individual relationships for optimal growth impact.
- Maintained effective and successful relationships with existing accounts while developing prospects to expand opportunities.
- Developed complex program sheets to account for variables in the relationship mitigating risk while maintaining target margin.
- Created creative sales processes stimulating customer perception on unique ways to sell the product individually and to drive higher ticket sales at the retail segment.
- Monitored and prepared reports and forecasts for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales results in addition to other activity and performance metrics.
- Developed presentations for clients and partners, conducting market analysis and devising strategies for generating new business.
- Innovated new communication methods and strategies to keep the B2B network updated on company and product information.
IBS, Hyderabad May 2017- Sept. 2019
National Sales Director
- Built and implemented comprehensive business plan, exceeding sales objectives. Established and maintained QRS/EDI internet-accessible product catalogs.
- Spokesperson at national and international presentations, for buyers', associates and consumers through in-store training seminars, product promotions and trade shows.
- Implemented and executed buying process of SKU's strategically by styles increased sales and open to buy orders.
- Lead a process-driven approach to sales through customer visits and market feedback, prepared monthly business notes, status reports, retail plan analysis, plan of action proposals, program time lines and market performance reports.
- Created loyal customer base, with repeat customers, increasing product sales by 35 percent.
- Forecasted trends, product development, product selection, inventory and business opportunities translating into revenue.
- Developed marketing strategies for brand recognition through press kits, print ads, brochures, promotional concepts, and sales tracking systems.
Congiz, Hyderabad Feb. 2015- Aug. 2019
District Sales Manager
- Managed and directed the sales force to achieve sales and profit goals within the district.
- Responsible for day to day store operations & performance of 8 to 12 showrooms.
- Designed and recommended sales and marketing programs and sets short- and long-term sales strategies.
- Accomplished district sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in the assigned district; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieved district sales operational objectives by contributing district sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implemented production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identified trends; determined district sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Met district sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; prepared an annual budget; scheduled expenditures; analyzed variances; initiated corrective actions.
- Established sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of market objectives.
- Maintained and expanded customer base by counseling sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommended product lines by surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors. Managed budget guidelines to ensure efficient operation of the district.
Digiperform, Hyderabad Feb. 2011- Mar. 2014
Senior Sales Manager
- Managed the budgeting process, forecasting process, strategic planning process, standard management reporting and consolidated financial reporting.
- Trained and developed a team of 30 employees; provided coaching and feedback to ensure corporate objectives were met.
- Established overall departmental priorities and ensured that all deadlines are adhered to.
- Supervised finance staff including monitoring performance issues and conducting reviews; Responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation.
- Reviewed and approved balance sheet account analyses, statement of cash flows and supporting schedules.
- Handled special projects and prepared presentations for senior management.
- Lead the development of tools and processes that allow collaboration and input between departments in the creation and management of business plans and associated forecasts.
- Conducted mandatory weekly one-on-one's and weekly sales team meetings and field visits with sales representatives.
IBS, Hyderabad May 2009- Jan. 2011
Senior Sales Manager
- Directed recruitment, training and development initiatives to maximize productivity revenue through the development of sales teams.
- Successfully reduced staff turnover and increased employee retention by creating a positive work environment reducing employee turnover to less than 10% in a 10 year period.
- Administered daily operations to ensure policies and programs were adhered to by the sales staff.
- Cultivated strong relationships as head customer service representative to drive business development.
- Presented and sold products according to customers' individual needs, providing competitive offers according to recent market trends.
- Developed and improved the performance of team and individuals by providing clear expectations, delivering performance feedback and follow up.
- Helped to develop business plans that were implemented throughout the New York area.
- Managed and directed the planogram maintenance and reset processes to keep the store up to date with the changes in the product line and special promotions.
Tower Group Companies | Sales Manager | Mar. 2003 – Apr. 2008
AIG | Sales Manager | Mar. 1998 – Feb.2003
MBA (Marketing) | Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta | 1998
Bachelor’s of Business Administration (Marketing) | Lucknow University | 1996
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
National Sales Director Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples