Resume of Museum Curator in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
MUSEUM CURATOR -leveraging 5+ years of experience
A dedicated Museum Curator dedicated to informing, teaching, and inspiring the general audience via art. Strong project management skills, including the ability to coordinate and oversee teams from the initial assembly and cataloging of pieces to exhibition openings. Utilize abilities in maintaining artifacts and researching information to provide facilities with historically correct and professional displays. Strives in fast-paced environments that involve using my communication skills to build relationships with both internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Proficient to acquire objects or collections of interest to the museum or gallery to catalog acquisitions and keep records
- Skilled to carry out background research and write catalogs
- Competent to display objects or collections in a way that makes them accessible and engaging to the general public
- Highly skilled to write materials and articles for the website and for internal and external publications
- Adept to plan, organizing, interpret, and presenting exhibitions and lectures
- Adroit to collaborate with other museum departments, such as education, fundraising, marketing, and conservation
- Exhibition Planning
- Business Development
- Artefact Identification
- Restoration Planning
Greenlam Industries Ltd., Noida Jan. 2019 – Present
- Record and catalog artifacts, artwork, documents, and other pieces that will be displayed in the museum
- Research various objects and components of a collection to document their authentication and identification
- Plan the installation and presentation of collections and exhibitions in the museum
- Responsible for choosing which objects will be displayed in the museum
- Overseeing and organizing documentation and the acquisition of collections as it relates to artifacts that are brought into the museum
- Prepare written information about catalogs that will be made available to the public on the museum's website or in other locations
- Put together fundraisers to raise funds to support exhibitions and the museum as a whole
- Hire and train museum staff and volunteers that work directly with the museum curator
OMO, Greater Noida Jan. 2017 – Aug. 2018
- Conduct primary and secondary research on artists to include muster rolls for acquisition reports and artist files.
- Update the catalog record in the Museum’s collection database with additional information to include acquisition reports, dates, provenance, unit, battalion, division designations, events, equipment, and artist information.
- Assist the Art Curator in inventory management, maintaining artist and image files, and works of art scheduled for the exhibit.
- Update and file digital images in an Excel database and folders with new scans.
- Work with the Art Curator to prepare works of art scheduled to be photographed.
- Maintain an Excel file with a list of works to be photographed.
- Prepare digital files for loan and image requests.
Education – BA (History) Amity University 2017
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Museum Curator Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples