Resume of Mining & Geological Engineer in Text Format
Phone no.: 9953776253 | email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
MINING AND GEOLOGICAL ENGINEER-leveraging 10+ years of experience
IEI-certified engineer with a comprehensive industry experience of 10 years in both surface and underground mining. Well-versed with the statutory provisions applicable to mining operations and ensures compliance across the mine locations through regular engagement with internal & external stakeholders. Extensive domain expertise in mine planning, scheduling, and mine projects improving productivity, rock fragmentation, and cycle times.
Well-trained in the areas of planning and operations geology. Acquainted with mineral deposition, economic geology, structural geology, and geomorphology Proficiency in a computerized mine modeling system (i.e., GEMS, MineSight, Datamine, Vulcan, LeapFrog, or another related system) and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools Effective interpersonal and communication skills when interacting with others, expressing ideas effectively and professionally to a scientific and non-scientific audience Good comprehension of safe operating procedures, rules, policies, emergency procedures, and MSHA requirements.
Process Development SURPAC GIS Technical Audits Legal Compliance Autodesk CAD software Method Selection Mine Modeling Numerical Modeling Pit designing, Pit Optimization Mine scheduling Cost Estimation Geomechanics Consultation
Tata Steel Mining, Odisha Jan. 2017 – Feb. 2022
- Perform engineering analyses and prepare technical reports, as well as conduct regular site visits, and oversee field explorations and construction observations.
- Lead the development and implementation of field exploration programs and construction observation projects.
- Ensure work consistency with project plans and specifications as well as in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Support project management tasks such as budget planning, general field report reviews, and proposal development Mentor and oversee the work of junior staff.
- Work collaboratively with other geologists and engineers, land and environment managers, and local management throughout the Region to evaluate both the quantity and quality of the materials to be mined.
- Conduct drill programs to explore new reserve opportunities. Develop and provide data required to produce short, mid, and long-range mine plans.
- Provide experienced advice to the operation as well as to technical staff.
- Create extensive plans for the monthly, three-to-twenty-four-month horizon through design and scheduling updates and innovative solutions.
- Oversee the development and implementation of mine planning, engineering and related systems and standards.
- Conduct exploration studies for limestone and other raw materials including geologic review, drilling programs, surface mapping, and reserve estimates.
Kleinfelder India Jan. 2013 – Aug. 2016
- Optimized and designed Pit Slope and Bench Slope angle and Quality Scheduled using mine modeling software.
- Monitored & reported deviations in the actual working from the proposed ones in quantity & quality optimization.
- Reviewed the creation & re-handling of overburden dumps and ensure their minimization as per the long-term plan, Interpreted Scenario planning to understand the optimum life of Mine cost, and model the data for improving mine design and production schedules.
- Expedited all statutory compliance requirements for the mines and engaged with stakeholders proactively to ensure 100% compliance across the mines.
- Designed Statutory Mine Plan and got its approval from IBM as & when required and complied with Mine plan submission & lease renewal.
- Supported mine planning activities including pit designs, exploration, GIS administration, geotechnical evaluations, and resource estimations, as directed by Mine and Resource Planning geologists.
- Assisted in mine permitting, and tracked permits to ensure compliance Ensured accuracy in mine production reporting and product inventory control measures
- Tracked compliance of all necessary permits with assistance from Environmental, Safety, and Health Provided input into Business Development strategy and expanded professional network.
- Collaborated in the execution of mine and reclamation planning, capital improvements projects, safety, and environmental inspections, and periodically submitted reports for regulatory compliance.
- Provide geology expertise for technical due diligence concerning new acquisitions.
Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Noida Apr. 2011 – Dec 2013
- Assisted the Senior Mining Engineer in performing production activities.
- Administered all company policies and safety procedures to maintain and promote a safe workplace.
- Ensured survey and shot chemistry data are regularly updated and utilized to keep the mine model current. Oversaw mining projects such as exploratory drilling Anics study.
- Performed surveying and plant inventory functions and Interface with plant and corporate personnel as required.
- Supported the mine drilling campaigns by the senior geologist with logging, contractor management, drill hole planning, database management, sample preparation, and logistics.
- Supported the re-naturalization and re-cultivation projects. Maintained a detailed working knowledge of the mine’s operational issues and applied sound engineering practices, techniques, procedures, and criteria to resolve them.
- Prepared reports and geological maps regularly, to support resource modeling, mine design, and reconciliation.
- Assessed and responded to permit applications, amendments, and revisions.
- Education – BTech (Geology). DTU Delhi - Delhi Technological University New Delhi 2011
- Certification - Professional Engineers (PE) Certification by IEI 2018
Languages Known: English & Hindi
Mining and Geological Engineering Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples