Resume of Microsystems & Nanosystems Engineer in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com| LinkedIn:linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
MICROSYSTEMS AND NANOSYSTEMS ENGINEER-leveraging 10+ years of experience
IEI-certified engineer with a diverse expertise and industry experience of 10 years including design and process development for electronics and MEMS packaging, wafer-scale electronics integration, thin film systems processing, metallurgy, and micro-scale metrology. Collaborates efficiently in the areas of product design, development, installation, quality assurance and quality control, troubleshooting, and integration of software developed for automated platforms. Strong expertise in the best practices for the software development life cycle (SDLC) and related tools.
- Well-versed with industry-specific software tools including Microsoft SQL Server Management, Visual Studio, and Azure DevOps tools, and programming languages like C#, VB, Python, Java, and PowerShell.
- Advanced technical expertise in planning the integration and implementation of operational best practices.
- Significant technical knowledge of semiconductor and microfabrication and experience within facility’s, administrative, ES&H, and operational responsibilities.
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude, with the ability to assemble and run lab-scale test equipment.
- Experience developing novel Nanomedicine/Nanotechnology technologies for translational research.
- Test Time Reduction
- Spike Analysis
- Loop Studies
- Technical Audits
- Performance Reviews
- Test Equipment Automation
- CAD/EDA software
- Teradyne ETS-300/364 Package Test
- Cases Creation
- Atomic Layer Deposition systems (ALD)
- Rapid Thermal Processing (RTP)
- MBE systems
Intel, Bangalore | Jan. 2017 – Feb. 2022
- Perform the full lifecycle management (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, integration and maintenance) of multi-user information systems including servers, storage, virtual and cloud infrastructures, and associated components and subsystems.
- Maintain the integrity of servers and systems to meet established requirements for service levels, disaster recovery, business continuity, and security.
- Coordinate and interface collaborate with customers, suppliers, and domain experts such as networking, software, and desktop personnel.
- Apply systematic, disciplined, and quantifiable engineering and life cycle management techniques and processes to deliver integrated information systems hardware for mission-enabled or direct mission deployment and production.
- Perform technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Evaluate, recommend and decide on hardware and software technologies for hardware system solutions.
- Introduce new computer systems and technologies into current configurations for optimum information systems engineering functionality.
Allegro Microsystems India | Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
Micro-product Development Engineer
- Developed Semiconductor Probe and Package Test capability, characterized, qualified, and released to produce newly defined products.
- Developed a test plan by incorporating technical information from numerous resources, including but not limited to Product Data Sheets, IC Design documents, and customer application documents.
- Designed hardware for Automated Test Equipment (ETS-364) test interface for new products using Altium schematic capture software.
- Oversaw the PCB layout of Automated Test Equipment (ETS-364) test interface hardware.
- Wrote in the C++ software for the Automated Test Equipment (ETS-364) to fully characterize new product ICs, as well as perform high-volume production testing.
- Analyzed characterization data, including tri-temperature histograms and correlation graphs.
- Designed Burn-in and Reliability fixtures to assess product performance.
- Analyzed Reliability data and generate Life-test drift charts using statistical analysis tools
- Oversee the initial ramp-up of product release to production, analyzing rejects and improving product yield.
- Prepare yield analysis reports identifying process root cause failure modes for corrective action.
- Performed Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility studies to assess the performance of hardware and software solutions using statistical analysis tools.
- Prepared all test fixtures and software for release to high-volume manufacturing.
Adnano Technologies, Noida | Feb. 2012 – Dec 2014
- Designed and conducted tests of new nanotechnology products, processes, or systems. engineered non-materials to improve biodegradability.
- Supervised technologists or technicians engaged in nanotechnology research or production.
- Provided scientific or technical guidance or expertise to scientists, engineers, technologists, technicians, or others, using knowledge of chemical, analytical, or biological processes as applied to micro and nanoscale systems.
- Engineered production processes for specific nanotechnology applications, such as electroplating and nanofabrication.
- Integrated nanotechnology with antimicrobial properties into products, such as household or medical appliances, to reduce the development of bacteria or other microbes.
- Assessed and responded to permit applications, amendments, and revisions. Assist in the installation, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of specialized equipment designed for oilfield applications.
- Identified and developed a testing methodology to support process and product development.
- Designed custom test procedures, and identified or built custom equipment to test material and product attributes to validate features and benefits of new technologies.
- Accurately and efficiently prepared samples based on formulations and instructions provided by the Ph.
- Organized and coordinated sample preparation and analyses, including both internal and external testing.
- Operated advanced microscopy equipment to manipulate nanoscale objects. Worked under the supervision of nano-engineering staff.
- Prepared detailed verbal or written presentations for scientists, engineers, project managers, or upper management.
- Education – BTech. (Computer Science), DTU Delhi - Delhi Technological University New Delhi | 2012
- Certification - Professional Engineers (PE) Certification by IEI | 2017
Languages Known: English & Hindi
Microsystems Engineering Resume Sample, Nanosystems Engineering Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples