Resume of Medical Technologist in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST -leveraging 8+ years of experience
Analytical and collaborative Medical technologist with 8 years of expertise performing conventional medical testing procedures in a fast-paced hospital environment. Expert in research techniques and material handling safety. Hallmark skills include maintaining lab cleanliness and safety procedures, mitigating risk, and communicating test results efficiently.
- Skilled in preparing biological samples for testing, including tissue, blood, urine, spinal fluid, and gastric juices.
- Proficient in performing serological, bacteriological, biochemical, hematological, and microbiological examinations on samples.
- Adept in conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests, as well as full blood counts.
- Competent in counting the cells in prepared samples, as wells as microorganisms, including bacteria or parasites.
- Blood Chemistry
- Serology Urinalysis
- State/Routine testing
- Disease diagnosis/treatment
- Lab safety guidelines
- Risk Assessment/Mitigation
Apollo Hospitals, Noida Jan. 2017 – Present
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal fluid, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components.
- Analyze laboratory findings to check the accuracy of the results.
- Operate, calibrate, or maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters, flame photometers, or computer-controlled analyzers.
- Establish or monitor quality assurance programs or activities to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results.
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage.
- Supervise, train, or direct lab assistants, medical and clinical laboratory technicians or technologists, or other medical laboratory workers engaged in laboratory testing.
- Develop, standardize, evaluate, or modify procedures, techniques, or tests used in the analysis of specimens or in medical laboratory experiments.
Seven Consultancy, Greater Noida Jan. 2014 – Aug. 2016
- Provided information for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease by conducting medical laboratory tests, procedures, and analyses in Hematology, Coagulation, Flow Cytometry, and Bone Marrows.
- Analyzed blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures.
- Determined normal and abnormal components by conducting chemical analyses of blood, urine, spinal fluids, and other body fluids; confer with Pathologist for any questionable cells and findings.
- Provided medical technology information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintained professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protected patients and employees by adhering to infection-control and hazardous waste policies and protocols; following identification procedures.
Education – BSc (Hospital Administration) New Delhi 2014
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~
Medical Technologist Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples