Resume of Medical Sales Representative in Text Format
Phone: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com| LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE - leveraging 8+ years of experience
Sales professional with the industry expertise of 8+ years with successful track records. Strives for organizational success, seeking career growth. Leverage passion for disease state awareness, industry, regulatory and competitive changes with complex data analysis to develop strategic and actionable business plans to meet sales goals. Demonstrated business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions.
- Proven customer acumen and relationship-building skills in a healthcare environment.
- Experience interfacing with internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based process.
- Proficiency in collaborating with, supporting and driving sales through sales channel partner organizations.
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience.
- Market Analysis
- Medical Devices
- Capital Equipment
- Business Strategy
- Hospital Sales
- Operations Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Product Launch
- Sales Effectiveness
- Customer Service
- New Business Development
Cipla, New Delhi | Jan. 2020– Present
Senior Territory Sales Representative
- Coordinate with National Director and KAM team to drive accountability for sales results and successful MBO performance.
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners across NSBU brands.
- Ensure full and complete compliance of all selling activities within the area of responsibility to the standards of all State and Federal regulations.
- Provide strategic input to Marketing colleagues for the development and continued evolution of the marketing plan and KAM-related customer resources.
- Customize discussions and interactions based on an understanding of customers' needs.
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned customers, meet with key personnel to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers, and customer needs and identify business opportunities.
- Develop customer strategy - outlining a strategy for interactions, solutions, partner involvement and potential offerings for customer resulting in sales opportunities and account sales growth of Health products and services.
- Develop territory and specific account plans for all assigned customers.
- Partner with National Medical Sales Representatives, Corporate Account Team, and Distribution Field Partners to maintain strong focus on accounts to drive sales growth and work collaboratively across teams.
- Share with other team members within the region to foster growth and development within the team.
- Analyze sales results on a regular (monthly) basis and manage expenses within budget guidelines. Identify and selects programs/services available within health services and resources to address customer needs and provide education & training opportunities to accounts.
- Work with leadership and Field Technical Services to develop and deliver relevant offerings.
- Responsible for developing and meeting learning and development objectives agreed upon with leadership.
Abbott, New Delhi | July. 2017 – Nov. 2019
Field Sales Representative
- Provided current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of the company's products and effectively communicated the clinical and economic benefits of the products to medical professionals.
- Performed as a sales leader to achieve territory sales by executing and delivering branded sales messages strategies, including delivering branded sales messages, executing planned programs, scheduling and following-up with medical educational programs, and achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Utilized internal and external relationships to service and manage accounts and ensured product access, triage reimbursement issues resolution, and maintaining product contracts.
- Prioritized opportunities and tactics using Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT).
- Analyzed all resources when developing quarterly territory/customer action plans.
- Developed a deep understanding of the disease state, our products, the marketplace and key competitors.
- Utilized patient-focused clinical dialogue to engage with every member of the office at the right level.
- Partnered with healthcare professionals and those involved with patient care as a product expert to tailor solutions for patient therapy and achieved sales growth in the territory while delivering strong sales results.
- Analyzed business effectiveness of sales activities and territory analysis, and developed territory plans.
- Partnered with other colleagues to share best practices and be in a state of continuous curiosity and learning to help grow as a Senior Specialty Representative
Johnson & Johnson, New Delhi | July. 2015 – Jun. 2017
Junior Sales representative
- Identified commercial needs, opportunities, weaknesses and strengths of the franchise to improve the business and to propose initiatives and solutions and optimize sales.
- Provided professional clinical support to customers (primarily physicians, nurses, and techs) or indirect sales channel force, through education and training.
- Built long-term plans for strategic customer relationships, at a clinical level, and leveraged relationships across accounts to develop new valuable business opportunities.
- Demonstrated an understanding of the business model for distributors, the commercial policies concerning distributor relationships, and the franchise and geography distributor model.
- Established positive relationships with customers, acquired feedback, understood their needs and maintained adequate service levels by providing high-level customer support and ongoing communication.
- Implemented the selling cycle in a concise, professional, and ethical manner.
- Learnt the pre-call planning process, routing, and scheduling; analyze customers and established customer call objectives in conjunction with established activity goals.
- Provided healthcare product demonstrations, physician detailing and in-servicing to the company’s wide customer base.
- Consulted with physicians, nursing, phlebotomists, and medical office staff to secure product orders. Sustained and generate new and repeat orders for all products and all pharmaceutical sales programs.
Education – MBA (Marketing) from Institute Of Management And Research, Jaipur | 2015
B.Sc. (Life Sciences) from Sri Aurobindo College, New Delhi | 2013
Languages Known: English, & Hindi
Medical sales representative sample resumes, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples