Resume of Mechatronics Engineer in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
MECHATRONICS ENGINEER- leveraging 6+ years of experience
Perceptive Mechatronics professional with over six years of combined expertise in software, firmware, and electrical engineering. Dexterously remarkable at planning, definition, design, development, prototyping, and testing of complex electro-mechanical systems and subsystems. Well-versed in scripting languages, data analysis, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis. Management competence in overseeing meticulous assembly procedures and task completion.
- Adept at testing hardware reliability, and functionality, and making clear reports to be used for root-cause-assessment.
- Experience in Python and C++ software development, embedded design procedures, FPGA, and microprocessors.
- Proficient in the batch processing of data and crafting real-time analysis systems including analog and digital sensors, human motion capture data, digital image correlation, and 2D and 3D image processing.
- Experience programming microcontrollers and using off-the-shelf/custom-made sensor technologies.
- Strong collaboration, perseverance, communication skills, and a willingness to assist others.
- Adept at electrical design, schematic capture, PCB layout, and realization, plus implementation and debugging serial communications and analog front ends.
- Robot Operating System (ROS)
- PCB design
- ECAD software
- Electrical hardware systems
- 3D printing
- Lidar technologies
- Mechanical modeling
- Robot programming
Apple India, New Delhi | Sep. 2019 – Present
Mechatronics Engineer-Software tools
- Contribute to the definition of design inputs, and requirements, creating design descriptions and specifications and authoring testing. protocols, conduct and oversee testing, and issue resolution.
- Develop automated data pipelines to synchronize and process complex data streams.
- Build appealing GUI’s and applications for user study tools.
- Deliver compelling data visualizations that enable data-driven decisions in the product design process.
- Incorporate 3rd party API’s into custom measurement systems. Work with research and design teams to identify data needs for upcoming programs.
- Leads Company’s certification by identifying requirements, organizing testing efforts, then implementing improvements.
- Set up communication between server/client network protocol (TCP, UDP, etc.) and establish data storage and management plans. to support research initiatives.
Intel Corporation, Greater Noida | Dec. 2015 – Aug. 2018
Mechatronics Engineer- Firmware and Controls
- Integrate hardware and software, leading software modules through their full design process.
- Coordinate with hardware engineers on motion control systems to ensure high precision of industrial machines.
- Developed and maintained quality systems and standards, including but not limited to, creating and improving technical protocols.
- Troubleshoot issues regarding sensors, document findings, and develop software tools to monitor them.
- Coordinated in rapid prototyping of software and electro-mechanical systems, by driving the development of sensor systems, actuator controls, and electrical integrations.
- Supported continuous improvement in cost reduction, equipment improvement, and failure improvement projects.
- Interfaced with operators, team leaders, maintenance personnel, and peers to develop and implement equipment, repair procedure, maintenance cost, and safety improvements in manufacturing.
Education – BTech (Mechatronics). MIT Manipal - Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka 2016
Languages Known: English, Spanish & Hindi
Mechatronics Engineering Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2023
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples