Resume of Materials Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes MATERIALS MANAGER-leveraging 7+ years of experience
Expert in materials management with experience in shipping, receiving, inventory control, planning, and scheduling, and material and supply procurement. Proven ability to improve continuously through lean manufacturing. Effective team leader with a track record of managing resources efficiently, enhancing productivity, and assuring on-time delivery. An experienced and competent individual with in-depth knowledge of inventory management systems and procedures
- Proficient in recording and assessing all material’s quality, movement, and expenditure.
- Skilled in managing the distribution of supplies in the organization.
- Competent in monitoring inventory levels and access to the material.
- Adept in collaborating with management to plan forecasting models.
- Experienced in overseeing and supporting subordinates and new employees.
- Responsible for preparing and filing detailed records on procurement activity, quantity, and vendors.
- Supply Chain
- Raw Materials
- Material Planning
- Supplier Performance
- Production Planning
- Materials Department
- Customer Demand
- Cycle Counts
- Material Requirements
Gap Inc., Noida Jan. 2017 – Dec. 2021
- Conducted extensive and exhaustive searches for required information in order to reconstruct records for complex supply transactions.
- Ability to perform routine aspects of supply specialist work based on practical knowledge of standard procedures related to the areas of supply management, such as inventory management, excess property, storage management etc.
- Managed item and monetary accounting, inventory control, and financial planning as well as performed warehouse functions.
- Managed material management activities and systems for inventory control, receipt, storage and issue of supplies and equipment.
- Performed inventories within the warehouse to ensure correct quantities of items are listed and contacted leadership in material management and researched to find the root cause and corrective actions.
- Implemented logistics policy programs and procedures, and utilized automated/non-automated systems for the accurate control of logistical planning in support of unit tasked contingency operations.
Gramfactory Warehouse, Greater Noida Jan. 2015 – Aug. 2016
- Examined contents and compared with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify the accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments
- Resolved worker problems, or collaborate with employees to assist in problem resolution.
- Monitored fieldwork to ensure that it is being performed properly and that materials are being used, as they should be.
- Interpreted transportation and tariff regulations, shipping orders, safety regulations, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Prepared documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Determined shipping methods for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Recorded shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and reordering purposes.
Education – MBA, UPES Dehradun, 2010
BBA, Delhi University, 2007
Languages Known: English, French & Hindi
~References and other documents available upon request ~