Resume of Marketing Manager in Text Format
Phone Number: 9953776253 | Email : email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
MARKETING MANAGER-leveraging +11 years of experience
Highly efficient, innovative and methodical Marketing Manager with extensive experience of supporting sales departments by reviewing, developing, defining their overall marketing strategy. Hands on - experience in charting out marketing strategies and contributing towards enhancing business volumes & growth and achieving profitability norms. Skilled in handling pricing strategies, competitor & market analysis, new product roll-out and targeted marketing. Expertise in managing development & implementation of promotion plans and handling communication for brands including all above the line and below the line activities. An effective communicator & team leader with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Gained extensive experience communicating with vendors and event support personnel, and effectively managed an overseas marketing team. Stellar organizational and planning skills, as demonstrated on successful event planning experience.
- Skilled in managing marketing functions like product planning and roadmaps, consultation and business development as well as handling the pre-analysis data and post analysis of product launch.
- Proficient in developing marketing strategies to build consumer preference and drive volumes, evaluating marketing budgets periodically including manpower planning initiatives and ensuring adherence to planned expenses.
- Experience in conceptualizing and executing sales promotion schemes to increase the brand visibility, thereby preparing management level reporting on the brand’s performance, needs and forecasts.
- Hands-on experience in charting out marketing strategies and campaigns and contributing towards enhancing business volumes and growth.
- Recognized for idea generation, operational & process excellence, personal integrity, collaborative work style, and motivating talented resources.
- Demonstrated success in developing & implementing strategic marketing & communications plan to improve product positioning customer delight, advertising & capturing competitive market share.
- Ability to aggressively create innovative new channel marketing programs that generate results. Forged and maintained relations with partners from Creative, Digital, and Printer to Media agency.
- Expertise in analyzing interpreting & simplifying the information along with clearly communicating the information to the target audience; a keen communicator with honed interpersonal, problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Strategic Market Planning
- Brand Management
- P & L Accountability
- Marketing Operations
- Key Account Management
- Campaign/Event Management
- Channel Management
- Training and Development
- Promotions and Advertising
- Business Development
- Event Management
- Market Research
Space Consultants, Hyderabad Sept. 2019- Oct. 2021
- Researched, outlined, managed, and implemented yearly strategic plan - marketing, sales, delivery and merchandising of full catalog of company products to foreign and domestic distributors, big-box stores, resellers, and retail customers.
- Obtained detailed understanding of consumer needs through market research, understanding of existing demographics, and outdoor market consumer trends.
- Developed brand positioning and strategies designed to enhance brand value and equity. Increased annual product sales over four year period from $250,000 to $3,000,000.
- Coordinated wholesale and retail marketing and purchasing efforts to effectively manage cross platform promotions - flyers, email newsletters, sundayafternoons.com, hard copy catalogs and workbooks.
- Managed effective field sales reps and international distributor teams. Oversaw work and time management of assistant marketing and sales personnel.
- Directed 12 member sales and marketing team as Regional Sales Manager, providing orientation and training on product management, sales, marketing, customer service, forecasting and leadership skills to advance company objectives.
- Administered key accounts, instructive customers on effective sales, marketing and other business development methods, including successful contract and budget management approaches.
- Conducted events and presentations and managed market research to ensure optimal sales performance as well as conformance with company standards and procedures.
- Coordinated inter-departmental functions to achieve maximum output, including administration of sales, marketing, accounting, HR, Quality control, legal procedures and related task and functions.
IBS, Hyderabad May 2017- Sept. 2019
- Spearheaded advertising and marketing strategies and materials for the company. Developed and executed a media plan based on strategies discussed with and conveyed by the CEO.
- Initiated social media marketing strategies to help brand the company and increase sales. Managed the creation of marketing materials, collateral, and sales support tools.
- Managed a team of marketing communications specialists in carrying out marketing plan. Maintained knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best practices.
- Ensured that day-to-day and project related marketing support is provided through in-house programs, brand resources or other third party providers.
- Responsible for promoting support services such as web sites, mobile apps, and other third-party arrangements.
- Established brand strategies using strong competitive, product analysis and category insight. Created strategic brand plans, including objective, strategy, and tactics, ensuring brand growth goals are met.
Congiz, Hyderabad Feb. 2015- Aug. 2019
- Spearheaded all planning activities from concept to execution for events with up to $100,000 budgets.
- Handled all event budgeting, ensuring top quality while consistently coming in under budget.
- Directed event logistics including registration and setup, travel, hotels, booths, client receptions, guest lists, conference accommodations, presentations, and itineraries, both remotely and on-site.
- Led weekly cross-functional team conference calls leading up to each event, solving logistical issues and coordinating preparation with up to 14 individuals from multiple divisions.
- Established and built successful partnerships with vendors, hotels, event management companies, and production services companies.
- Maintained in-depth project plans including detailed Excel workbooks with continually updated task lists, contact lists, deadlines and budgets.
Digiperform, Hyderabad Feb. 2011- Mar. 2014
- Established the company's social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter. Spearheaded lead generation initiatives that increased conversion rate by 40%.
- Executed a successful launch of the company's newest book, the disciplined leader, selling over 6,000 books within 5 months of release.
- Chaired strategic partnership with entrepreneurs' organization for over 5 years generating almost $2 million in revenue for the company.
- Executed 35 marketing events in a 12-month period and acquired 23 new clients. Redesigned 41-page catalog of company products and services to support sales efforts.
- Slashed costs by $3,000 a year on web conferencing platform through thorough evaluation and effective negotiation.
- Spearheaded 3 website redesigns from concept to execution, boosting traffic by 13%. Produced 30 client video testimonials which generated sales and enhanced company credibility.
IBS, Hyderabad May 2010- Jan. 2011
Digital Marketing Strategist
- Drove the email marketing strategy and execution for post-purchase trigger streams, and new audience pilots.
- Owned the site merchandising strategy for seasonal and horizontal campaigns on ebay.com to deliver on retail sales goals and keep a relevant presence on the homepage.
- Partnered with creative team to design email, templates, and seasonal brand imagery.
- Developed creative, and targeting testing strategies that delivered against key traffic and revenue metrics.
- Analyzed back-end campaign data and made recommendations to enhance the online customer shopping experience.
- Contributed to the achievement of category objectives through merchandising placements and landing page creation.
- Championed best practices with key stakeholders ensuring interest in the success of onsite and email campaigns.
- Promoted product-branding initiatives, developing marketing campaigns and materials for communications, emails, web content, and social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
MBA (Marketing) | Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta | 2010
Bachelor’s of Business Administration (Marketing) | Amity University | 2008
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Marketing Manager Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples