Resume of Marketing Executive / Telecaller in Text Format
Contact: 9953776253 | Email: email@example.com | LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/getsetresumes
MARKETING EXECUTIVE-leveraging +11 years of experience
Revenue-driven, goal-oriented, Senior Marketing Executive highly regarded for innovating and executing new sales programs and promotional strategies that improve overall company performance. Proven track record of expertly managing multi-unit operations while integrating new technologies to automate and enhance the efficiency of daily functions. Known for crafting engaging and creative ads, magazine features, social media posts, and other marketing collateral that increase market share and brand awareness. Out-of-the-box thinker recognized for building and leading teams that consistently achieve all quality and revenue goals.
- Proficient in providing strategic leadership to the brand and voice to drive deeper and broader relationships with consumers across product lines and business models.
- Expertise in directing development of creative materials and marketing tactics; ability to leverage digital channels including social/mobile to drive authentic and meaningful marketing efforts to build a brand and drive sales.
- Experienced in offering excellent customer service, lead generation and CRM strategies to drive inquiries to acquire and retain new and existing customers. Proficient in online media, SEO, and SEM to generate traffic and increase revenue.
- Highly analytical with strong business acumen. Create initiatives to drive sales in director-consumer capacities and retail channels. Successfully managed full P&L responsibility for companies with multimillion-dollar revenues.
- Skilled in market trend analysis to identify new business opportunities and generate revenue streams.
- Adept in guiding start-ups and mid-sized companies in sales, marketing, distribution, and business operations. Leads company efforts to expand into new product categories.
- Operations Management
- Brand Development
- Retail Operations
- B2B and B2C Sales
- Technology Integration
- Relationship Building
- Consultative Sales
- P&L Management
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Market Analysis Budget Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Relationship Management
- Market Research
Volumable, Bangalore Sept. 2019- Oct. 2021
Senior Marketing Executive
- Provided innovative and creative consulting services to key clients while managing corporate marketing and communications functions, direct brand management, PR, media relations, corporate positioning, product launches, advertising, sales collateral and seminar marketing resulting on over 500% growth.
- Analyzed market data and identified opportunities to significantly make a strong brand impression
- Authored seminars, course guides and coaching packets to train clients on how to sell more effectively. Produced media kits showcasing key marketing analytics and demographics for sales presentations
- Consulted with key clients to work with individuals on the front lines to capture discretionary efforts and improve their productivity to the organization.
- Built a loyal brand following by actively engaging potential customers daily through social network channels such as Facebook and Twitter (105,000 followers), newsletter, and customizable reminders. Managed business development opportunities that resulted in a 40% increase in partnerships.
- Developed Marketing plans that increased revenues by 40%.
- Created a distinct stratagem and guiding principles to increase the efficiency of Marketing and Operations Management.
Space Consultancy, Hyderabad May 2017- Sept. 2019
Senior Marketing Executive
- Recognized for strong leadership and analytical evaluation skills, supervised 5 operational departments and combined budgets totalling more than $6 million.
- Directing the brand management and positioning of company products, services, and global events.
- Conceptualizing and supervising the implementation of promotional campaign of annual international educational and tradeshow event by combining traditional marketing tools with new media, including website development, direct mail, e-mail, social media and networking, print and online advertising.
- Increased promotional event impressions by 30%, while decreasing the promotional budget by 25% over a 24 month period.
- Grew international event attendance during downward market trend by 10% through identification of new market segments and targeted promotions.
- Reduced printing expenses by $50,000 through analyzing audience behaviour and satisfaction levels.
- Managed launch of new consumer association brand initiative, coordinating project timeline, internal resources selecting/managing vendors and project budget. Oversaw social media strategies and activities including website development, securing 2,000 members within 5 months of launch.
Congiz, Telangana Feb. 2015- Aug. 2019
- Processed the confidential financial information for property acquisitions and lease bid opportunities.
- Acted as the point of contact for communication of company between government, state, and local agencies. Researched and acquired the pertinent logistical information, permits and legal restrictions regarding acquisitions.
- Produced complete marketing bid packages consisting of complete company profile along with potential. Created internal and external marketing distributions for 18 locations nationwide.
- Researched the potential new development sites and expansion plans on current sites for maximization of company profit. Consistently communicated with the CEO and other executives to execute company directives.
- Co-created, developed and maintained daily company website providing logistics for e-commerce for customers. Maintained correspondence with city managers, leaders, and consumers to assure customer satisfaction.
- Utilized the extensive knowledge of computer-based programs such as adobe illustrator, photoshop, PowerPoint etc. to produce local and national advertisements, marketing materials and presentations for localities and internal company reference material.
Digiperform, Hyderabad Feb. 2011- Mar. 2014
- Planned and executed events and marketing programs, producing five times target number of qualified leads.
- Increased credibility and client awareness by developing technical/non-technical marketing collateral and presentations, public relations campaigns, articles, and newsletters.
- Developed and executed marketing programs and general business solutions resulting in increased.
- Accessed computerized financial information to answer questions related to specific accounts.
- Reviewed files, records and other documents to obtain information and respond to requests.
- Evaluated leads obtained through direct referrals, lead databases and cold calling.
- Modelled exceptional customer service skills and appropriate diagnostic sales techniques. Calculated quotes and educated potential clients on insurance options.
- Met with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, businesses and other settings.
- Reported policy changes and company conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
IBS, Hyderabad May 2010- Jan. 2011
Associate Marketing Manager
- Directed new product development from conceptualization to execution; establish brand standards, project guidelines, and overall brand strategies; monitor brand and product performance; analyzed outcomes and cost.
- Presided over weekly meetings to discuss live campaigns with the new product commercialization team, while proactively participating in yearly innovation summits with peer global marketing departments.
- Administered all facets of marketing communications, advertising, and product development, along with packaging.
- Carried out several duties including client expectation management, inventory monitoring, market trend analysis.
- Collaborated with category management on POS data, market expansion, and promotions to drive sales, as well as with sales department to initiate line assessment and advertise new products to buyers.
- Facilitated webinars and product knowledge sessions with other staff to educate peers on the new product, as well as annual sales meetings to present innovative products at the top and technical levels.
- Acted as a marketing lead for external agency partners, engineering, sales, design, research and development, supply.
- Spearheaded development, production, and distribution of literature and merchandise (digital and traditional).
- MBA (Sales and Marketing) | Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta | 2010
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration (Marketing) | Amity University | 2008
Certifications: Certified Business Development Expert (CBDE) | Project Management Professional (PMP) | Six Sigma Green Belt
Languages Known : English & Hindi
~References and other document’s available upon request ~
Marketing Executive Resume Sample, Resume Examples 2022
Get a resume like this
Explore more Samples